Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know she hasn’t gotten a PCR test?

I don’t think you can give out about UK trip or Rome trip if it’s allowed and she’s followed the rules … each to their own in terms of opinion on Covid country restrictions but I think that’s a different conversation
Think maybe the issue is more her consistent whining that she ‘never gets out/rarely has a date night’ when she demonstrates quite the opppsite with her numerous trips abroad and many nights out. It’s quite hypocritical and that’s my problem with her

Reactions: 5
Think maybe the issue is more her consistent whining that she ‘never gets out/rarely has a date night’ when she demonstrates quite the opppsite with her numerous trips abroad and many nights out. It’s quite hypocritical and that’s my problem with her
Yes completely agree!! She also seems perpetually unhappy / whingey considering she has what seems a “perfect” life.. 2 gorgeous boys, a doting husband, unlimited funds , house with extension pending , slim body , very pretty, great wardrobe , work opportunities and endless holidays …. The list goes on…

Reactions: 8
How do you know she hasn’t gotten a PCR test?

I don’t think you can give out about UK trip or Rome trip if it’s allowed and she’s followed the rules … each to their own in terms of opinion on Covid country restrictions but I think that’s a different conversation
She said she did an antigen test. I can’t see how she’d even have had the time to do a PCR test.

Im giving out about her coming back from the UK with symptoms & carrying on meeting groups of people. I think that’s more than reasonable in the current situation.

Tits out for the wedding
Anything for more attention
Don’t look anything like the cheap nasty gal she was trying to imply she would wear! Louise cooney posted a video and she looks like an idiot playing with her dress. Pretty sad she (or any of them Bride included) can’t go to a wedding and not post for a few hours but then again it’s all about the likes 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OK Jodie 👍 and the lotto?
I have no clue if her family won the lotto, but she’s not from “new money” her family were in Foxrock before she went to school etc.

Don’t look anything like the cheap nasty gal she was trying to imply she would wear! Louise cooney posted a video and she looks like an idiot playing with her dress. Pretty sad she (or any of them Bride included) can’t go to a wedding and not post for a few hours but then again it’s all about the likes 😂
Agree, could they not just enjoy the day given we with covid we have had so few of these sort of occasions 🙃

Reactions: 1
That’s the most poser filled wedding I have ever seen. Even the bride looks like she’s constantly looking for the perfect shot instead of just enjoying herself.

And the fact she’s posted on her own Insta on her wedding day. Give me strength.

ETA: The choir with the Christmas carols… it’s November.

Reactions: 4
That’s the most poser filled wedding I have ever seen. Even the bride looks like she’s constantly looking for the perfect shot instead of just enjoying herself.

And the fact she’s posted on her own Insta on her wedding day. Give me strength.

ETA: The choir with the Christmas carols… it’s November.
The MIDDLE of November!!! It’s not a Christmas wedding!!!

Bride is very pretty, torn on the dress, I’ve never pick it but it does sort of suit her.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before but I envy her lifestyle. This week while I’ve been sitting at my desk, she’s been to a spa, another day - lovely sambo & a bit of interiors shopping in Blackrock with her husband and today the extension plans. I wouldn’t want to live my life on Instagram for it but it’s be nice all the same!

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before but I envy her lifestyle. This week while I’ve been sitting at my desk, she’s been to a spa, another day - lovely sambo & a bit of interiors shopping in Blackrock with her husband and today the extension plans. I wouldn’t want to live my life on Instagram for it but it’s be nice all the same!
It's worth keeping in mind that these are only the things she chooses to show. You would be amazed the amount of marriages and lifestyles that are very different to what people put out there on social media. It's nice that she is comfortable financially to do up the house, and seems to have a lot of free time. But there is a lot she doesn't have - a healthy level of fitness - she may be slim (I think she looks rather scrawny personally) and she'd probably collapse if she tried to run 1k. She doesn't seem to have any actual hobbies - online shopping doesn't count. She doesnt get involved in anything whether it's volunteering, sports, book clubs etc. When you scratch below the surface of social media she doesn't really have much to say for herself. She shops, goes for dinner and takes photos for IG 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's worth keeping in mind that these are only the things she chooses to show. You would be amazed the amount of marriages and lifestyles that are very different to what people put out there on social media. It's nice that she is comfortable financially to do up the house, and seems to have a lot of free time. But there is a lot she doesn't have - a healthy level of fitness - she may be slim (I think she looks rather scrawny personally) and she'd probably collapse if she tried to run 1k. She doesn't seem to have any actual hobbies - online shopping doesn't count. She doesnt get involved in anything whether it's volunteering, sports, book clubs etc. When you scratch below the surface of social media she doesn't really have much to say for herself. She shops, goes for dinner and takes photos for IG 🤷‍♀️
Jez, tough crowd!

Reactions: 2
I was just in Home Sense and she's in there filming content with the fella....it's kinda gas watching them. He's videoing her in the madness of everyone shopping. Meanwhile everyone is looking at them like they have 10 heads 🤣

• Haha
I was just in Home Sense and she's in there filming content with the fella....it's kinda gas watching them. He's videoing her in the madness of everyone shopping. Meanwhile everyone is looking at them like they have 10 heads 🤣
I spotted her in the car park having a row with her husband 😂😂roaring over to him what was he doing and to hurry up 😆
It’s was the very distinctive voice that got my attention, knew it even before I clocked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I spotted her in the car park having a row with her husband 😂😂roaring over to him what was he doing and to hurry up 😆
It’s was the very distinctive voice that got my attention, knew it even before I clocked her.
Omg you need to tell us more… I got the impression they have never had an argument

It makes me feel bit relieved 😅

• Haha
She has a stunning figure- but looks like she’s wearing a nappy in that Sinead keary silk skirt with the white tshirt tucked in

• Haha
Reactions: 3