Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve escaped to do a bit of Christmas shopping by myself” she is a self centered ahole. Where you not just in Paris at the weekend drinking, dining and shopping, she is insufferable. As for what was witnessed in public I’d well believe it and can only imagine what she’s like behind closed doors. After all she does nothing but complain to her “followers” imagine what he has to listen to so she can grow her “business” film those cringe vomit inducing reels.

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand how she can be complaining. I don't even have children and she's away on trips, shopping and nights out more than even I go on. Sometimes I wonder if she's reading here and then trolling us with the references to seemingly not having any free time. I used to really like her. Does anyone know if she is still the nutritionist for Maeve Madden's QDQ? It seemed very rushed and thrown together when it started and neither of them has mentioned it since.

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand how she can be complaining. I don't even have children and she's away on trips, shopping and nights out more than even I go on. Sometimes I wonder if she's reading here and then trolling us with the references to seemingly not having any free time. I used to really like her. Does anyone know if she is still the nutritionist for Maeve Madden's QDQ? It seemed very rushed and thrown together when it started and neither of them has mentioned it since.
Ye what happened there? Seemed very bizarre? Mentioned , plugged then nothing… can’t imagine them two getting on … two constant whingers 😂

Reactions: 1
Ye what happened there? Seemed very bizarre? Mentioned , plugged then nothing… can’t imagine them two getting on … two constant whingers 😂
Probably required too much brain power on Jodie's part. Posting links on IG seems to be as ambitious as it gets with her, which is odd seeing as she has an education behind her. I think it would have been a nice way for her to utilise a qualification and gain a bit more credibility.

Reactions: 4
Probably required too much brain power on Jodie's part. Posting links on IG seems to be as ambitious as it gets with her, which is odd seeing as she has an education behind her. I think it would have been a nice way for her to utilise a qualification and gain a bit more credibility.
I’m not sure about gaining credibility on an Irish influencers “fitness platform” but yes was probably too much hard work for poor Jodie

… Mrs never gets a minute (Rome, Paris, London , date night , girls night etc etc) has “snuck” off to do shopping , also squeezed in a girls lunch and now is getting her hair done… beggars belief… where are the little ones?!?

Reactions: 8
… Mrs never gets a minute (Rome, Paris, London , date night , girls night etc etc) has “snuck” off to do shopping , also squeezed in a girls lunch and now is getting her hair done… beggars belief… where are the little ones?!?
She’s gone to new heights with her nonsense! I used to really like her years ago but she’s morphed into an insufferable Insta hun. She’s also very typical of a certain south county Dublin cohort who have kids and push them off to the grandparents to mind every waking moment.

Reactions: 6
She has to be taking the piss now...cringing that she can't see how ridiculous she looks complaining about the kids every second day when she makes plenty of time for herself. What happened to her?

Anyone remember when she complained about not being able to be a vaccinator? 🤣 she did biology in college so therefore would love to help people and vaccinate… 🤣 it just made me laugh. Did she not realise there’s work involved in that? Never mentioned it again. Probably because she got abuse to even consider it.

• Haha
She’s booked a couple of weeks off work to go to
Spain... I’m sorry, what work!!! Is this girl losing it?

Reactions: 4
She has mentioned a couple of times about having had Covid but when?? I don't know am I imagining it, but I never remember her saying at the time that she had Covid? It doesn't obvs matter in the grand scheme of life but did she say at any point she had covid and how her symptoms etc were

Reactions: 2
I think she disappeared for a while earlier in the year and came back on and said they had all been sick with covid. She didn’t make much of it just said it and moved on

How long before she posts the Standard picture of the beach in Marbella and the caption ‘home’ over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure her boys would have preferred to stay in their cosy home with their presents and Christmas tree instead of being dragged yet again to Spain because mommy needs a tan. Also she said before she won’t be showing Milo anymore, showing half of his face is still showing him and he’s identifiable anyway through older pictures that she still has on her grid

Reactions: 7
Catching up and noticed that Jodie now had a ring almost identical to Lauren Arthurs’ wedding band. She definitely has lost her damn mind and is slowly morphing into Lauren.

Reactions: 8