Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up and noticed that Jodie now had a ring almost identical to Lauren Arthurs’ wedding band. She definitely has lost her damn mind and is slowly morphing into Lauren.
I really don’t get this trend. Her engagement ring is divine, it’s huge but now looks a bit yellow with the other two under it. Why ruin such a nice ring with one that will be out of fashion as quick as it came in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get this trend. Her engagement ring is divine, it’s huge but now looks a bit yellow with the other two under it. Why ruin such a nice ring with one that will be out of fashion as quick as it came in 🤷‍♀️
I absolutely love her engagement ring as well and now it just looks tacky.

Reactions: 7
I just think how many times a day would that get caught in my hair or snag a jumper. I couldn’t be dealing

Reactions: 5
Her engagement and wedding band are gorgeous, really cheapened it all with that new ring

Reactions: 4
I also noticed this. Had to go onto Lauren’s page to compare the two. I’d be raging if my friend blatantly copied my wedding ring.

Catching up and noticed that Jodie now had a ring almost identical to Lauren Arthurs’ wedding band. She definitely has lost her damn mind and is slowly morphing into Lauren.

Reactions: 2
Baffled. I would have thought Lauren’s ring is pretty unique. It’s not like it’s solitaire or three stone etc. I think it’s tacky and completely impractical but I’d hate if my friend copied something so personal. It doesn’t seem to sit with Jodie’s rings either.

Baffled. I would have thought Lauren’s ring is pretty unique. It’s not like it’s solitaire or three stone etc. I think it’s tacky and completely impractical but I’d hate if my friend copied something so personal. It doesn’t seem to sit with Jodie’s rings either.
It's not unique by any means. It's a trend that will become boring and not classic.

Reactions: 6
Nicola hughes first got the ring before Lauren was married. Then Lauren jetted off to another country to copy it. It’s all a ridiculous trend and will look tacky in a few weeks.

I think the fact that she was miffed that some publication used images of her kids (that she had on her own public page) just goes to show that these idiots haven’t the first clue about what they’re signing up to when they post on Instagram. She really is an awful dope. Maybe don’t post them in the first place and no one would be able to post their picture. The buck stop you to prevent this, you are the parent.

Reactions: 7
I think the fact that she was miffed that some publication used images of her kids (that she had on her own public page) just goes to show that these idiots haven’t the first clue about what they’re signing up to when they post on Instagram. She really is an awful dope. Maybe don’t post them in the first place and no one would be able to post their picture. The buck stop you to prevent this, you are the parent.
Yeah, the woe is me I’m helpless bullshit that she pulled in her stories just further demonstrates how oblivious she is. And yet, she still continues to show off her boys on her Instagram pages.

On a lighter note, as an American, I can’t help but laugh at her so-called cowboy boots. I spat out my coffee looking at that nonsense.

Reactions: 2
Showing Milo some times and not others makes no sense whatsoever. Her children are still completely recognisable because they’re either with her and Will or with her parents, who she also shows on Instagram? And also her house and her parents house are very recognisable.

Reactions: 8
Tone deaf Jodie delivers once again. And harping on about how will and herself ‘really need a dinner out just the 2 of them’ - eh, you’re in Spain, in January…how stressed can you be. Clown

Reactions: 10
Actually state of filter face. She truly believes she is a model 😂
As for her comment about getting it she’s a absolute fool, she really should be more aware of the shite that rolls out of her mouth

Reactions: 4
Her reel tonight reminds me of Lauren Arthurs, they are morphing into each other and I don’t mean that in a good way

Reactions: 3