Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she’s motivating like being a mom and having a good bod makes me feel like I Can aspire to it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she think we want to see her in her bra? She just adores herself. Yes Jodie we see how skinny you are after having two kids. Amazing. Here’s your medal for first place in the sad mom olympics 🥇
She's desperate
Anything to take off her clothes
She has a great body but oozes desperate

“This isn’t coming up the true colour on camera, in real life it’s a much brighter green”

Take the filter off so hun? Also that has to be a paid partnership with Warehouse. All the pieces are from there. And the pouting! Dear god the pouting

Reactions: 3
She clearly recorded those La Mer stories this morning with a filter and then uploaded them where you can’t see where it says the filter she’s using

Did she actually just say she’s looking forward to a “break” in London this weekend??? Come on Jodie 😂😂😂😂
Comical, a break?!? Is 2 months in Spain not a break! She’s not even back a week. Ah here, I think she’s really on another planet to the rest of us 😂😂😂 and no amount of la Mer serum is gonna undo that pigmentation & sun damage, waste of time! I wonder at whoever does their PR - would they not want someone with amazing skin to promote their product?! Bizarre

Reactions: 6
So now they’re flying somewhere else but did she really say they needed a break... after 3 months jobless in Spain 🤣🤣

Literally just coming on to say the same!!!
I posted way too quick before seeing this 🤣🤣 beat me to it!!

Reactions: 1
331B0583-82BF-4756-830B-CBD7029FEBCC.png

The actually state of her! If this is the true color of her (filtered to the high heavens) what in the world Shade is she in real life 🥴

Reactions: 1
View attachment 740837
The actually state of her! If this is the true color of her (filtered to the high heavens) what in the world Shade is she in real life 🥴
I don’t know what’s more comical - the pose or the filter!! And on her stories today with will in the car - she struggled to get her sentence out initially with the admiring of herself in the camera. I really think the use of filters on Instagram has gone far too far. This is one prime example as she looks totally different in reality

Reactions: 4
She is getting worse with the attitude and the admiring herself. I remember a time before Milo and she could be funny enough at times. Now she is so affected she just a really unpleasant person to watch. What an embarrassment

She is getting worse with the attitude and the admiring herself. I remember a time before Milo and she could be funny enough at times. Now she is so affected she just a really unpleasant person to watch. What an embarrassment
100% this. She used to be quite witty and dry humoured but agree she’s become so affected and vain since becoming a full time Insta hun

That story of her filming herself laughing in the car at the radio... absolutely cringe

Admire her for making decision to take her son off social media.. hats off to her on that. A few others could take a lesson

Reactions: 6
We will see how long it lasts. She had him on her stories in nothing but his nappy the other day

When she needs him for content she will show him (not seeing as much) It’s a pity it’s taken her 3 years to respect privacy and not use him as a pawn for likes/content!

We will see how long it lasts. She had him on her stories in nothing but his nappy the other day
I thought she came across really disappointed about not showing him anymore, it could be more of Wills idea . I don’t think she seemed sincere about it at all imo

I thought she came across really disappointed about not showing him anymore, it could be more of Wills idea . I don’t think she seemed sincere about it at all imo
The last post she has uploaded a big close up of Milo 🤣
She'd sell her granny for z list influencer status.....
And what about Noah? Cause he is younger he doesn't deserve privacy no?
Jog on Jodie your full of tit