Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with her mum passing she will be focusing all her love and energy on him, hope he can handle it.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s her money and she can spend it however she likes and if it’s making her happy then fair enough but she seems to buy something and becomes fixated on buying loads more of the same thing.

Reactions: 9
She’s been the same in all her relationships. Whoever she’s with suddenly becomes vegetarian, then gets their motorbike license, then they get some animals etc etc. Wouldn’t imagine Billy is allowed out by himself much.

Reactions: 9
She’s been the same in all her relationships. Whoever she’s with suddenly becomes vegetarian, then gets their motorbike license, then they get some animals etc etc. Wouldn’t imagine Billy is allowed out by himself much.
Oh yea she’s deffo one of those, the bf likes football, they are a football fan, next boyfriend likes rugby, they love rugby. Embarrassing

Reactions: 10
It’s amazing they all have to become vegetarians just because she is, can none of them think for themselves and say well I actually don’t want to be a vegetarian just because you are, it’s quite pathetic really.

I think with her mum passing she will be focusing all her love and energy on him, hope he can handle it.
A lot to take on and a lot of pressure for such a young man.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone ever subscribe to her blog? Did she ever say what happened with the fella she was with after her husband- they used to be videos of them dancing in her kitchen, I refused to pay to find out.

Didn’t she say something had happened between her ex husband and her dogs were the reason she left him?
I thought it was because her & her dad lent him money and he never gave it back?

Reactions: 2
I am completely out of touch with JM's antics of the last few years but I just discovered this thread after being on Tattle for a few months. I thought someone might "get" my user name but no one has so far...

Reactions: 6
I find the whole getting every single one of her mum's funeral flowers made into something odd.

I know people grieve differently but surely you would want something that is a happy reminder and not a reminder of a horrible emotional day?! Maybe just me 🤷

Reactions: 7
I find the whole getting every single one of her mum's funeral flowers made into something odd.

I know people grieve differently but surely you would want something that is a happy reminder and not a reminder of a horrible emotional day?! Maybe just me 🤷
The day was all about Jodie anyway 😂 her family are probably more than used to it by now but I am still shocked by how she was going on about herself and lover boy in the speech she did! I find photos/selfies at funerals very bad taste anyway but she really took it to a whole new level!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.