Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a bit much to go banging on about how her boyfriend was “the one” in her mum’s eulogy, very self centred. And I know people grieve in different ways, she’s been posting lots of images of her mums funeral, but it was too much putting up a picture of her mum’s coffin. Imagine you’re at the funeral, upset and trying to say goodbye and Jodie’s there with her phone out.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame as in the early days when she became famous they were really close

When her blog was providing all the entertainment, circa 2006, her Brother Jordan and her were thick as thieves. He was in a band and she was always raving about the music.

Reactions: 7
I find the oversharing bizarre. My husband actually commented on it.

By all means - take photos for your own memory but the sharing instantly is strangeas duck for me. Also the boyfriend at the centre of it - some long ass speech about him carrying in the coffin etc

Reactions: 12
I understand wanting to share your photos and memories of your mum but the whole funeral exposure is a bit much and Going on about elvis wannabe so much as well, she will feel silly if it doesn’t work out and she looks back on it and see’s how much she put him at the centre of it.

Reactions: 11
She seems to get really attached to people and they become her everything. The current bf, her new best friend Alison. It always seems to end in tears.

She seems to get really attached to people and they become her everything. The current bf, her new best friend Alison. It always seems to end in tears.
This - she seems to have really unhealthy relationships with people where she attaches and doesn’t let go. The way she mentioned her boyfriend in her mums eulogy - it’s too much

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her, she comes across as a clingy, needy person but I think she’s got a good heart. People like her can be so draining to spend time with or have in your life though.

Reactions: 10
Her mum’s passing is very sad but think it’s bad taste mentioning young Elvis in her funeral speech. We all know it’s only a matter of time before he’s not in the picture anymore. Everything is about her 🙄 must be horrendous being related.
I like her but she made part of the speech all about her and her toyboy I thought it was in such bad taste. She’s old enough to be his mother, they look more like Mother and son then a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was a bit much to go banging on about how her boyfriend was “the one” in her mum’s eulogy, very self centred. And I know people grieve in different ways, she’s been posting lots of images of her mums funeral, but it was too much putting up a picture of her mum’s coffin. Imagine you’re at the funeral, upset and trying to say goodbye and Jodie’s there with her phone out.
And giving out "party bags" at a funeral is very odd.

I’m glad it’s just not me who found all those funeral photos in really bad taste. She doesn’t seem well to me.

Reactions: 7
Honestly think she will have a full on breakdown if Billy and her break up . She is 100% relying on him for support and has put him on a pedestal. I feel for her with her mother , honestly wish I was that close with my own mother . But I think she will come out and say she had to get professional help , you can see she is suffering. Just hope that Billy is in it for the long haul , not just a good time.

Reactions: 13
Honestly think she will have a full on breakdown if Billy and her break up . She is 100% relying on him for support and has put him on a pedestal. I feel for her with her mother , honestly wish I was that close with my own mother . But I think she will come out and say she had to get professional help , you can see she is suffering. Just hope that Billy is in it for the long haul , not just a good time.
How long has she been with Billy for?

I can’t imagine what it feels like to lose your mum & like everyone has said everyone grieves in their own way but I thought the selfies at the funeral and photos of the service was a bit much and the eulogy came across to be more about Jodie & Billy than her mum. I do wonder how her dad & Jordan feel about it all.

I see her tweets sometimes and it’s always ‘me and billy’. Even if she was busting for a wee it would be ‘me and billy can’t wait for the loo’. Sad that she’s not a whole person, she’s just consumed by her other half

Reactions: 14
I see her tweets sometimes and it’s always ‘me and billy’. Even if she was busting for a wee it would be ‘me and billy can’t wait for the loo’. Sad that she’s not a whole person, she’s just consumed by her other half
Let’s hope it works out for her, I’d say she’d have a breakdown if he ever left. She’s far to dependant on him and he’s only 23 when you think about.

Yes she is incredibly needy. I would think she would struggle to cope if he left her. He is very young to be responsible for her mental health I think.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.