Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know if she and Jordan (brother, not Katie Price) have fallen out? She used to mention him all the time years ago but now it’s like he no longer exists?!
I'm no longer in contact with her (no bitter bust up or anything) so I'm not sure if they've had a falling out or he just wants privacy for his wife and daughters. As I'm sure you know he's in a band and pretty talented. At his gigs she always had to go along and take centre stage by dancing right up in front of the band (often on her own!) so maybe he's just finally got sick of it! I'd be surprised though as they always seemed very tight knit but he's very different to Jodie and not into being in the spotlight at all.

Reactions: 7
She didn't end up taking them and did a photography course at Southend College instead! All the hogwash about her wanting to become a Sol
She didn't end up taking them and did a photography course at Southend College instead! All the hogwash about her wanting to become a Solicitor and was a model student that only got grade A's is utter hogwash.
Her parents did complain to the school but I think the school was able to see how blinkered they were. You've got to cause quite a bit of disruption for a fee paying school to ask you to leave. It's their reputation and other parents had made complaints about her too.
Jodie's mum Kris was lovely but very much like her dad in the fact that Jodie could never do wrong. I'm all for boosting your kids up but I think to do it to the extent they have with her is detrimental.

What was in them?! A signed picture of her and her boyfriend 🤔😂
On CBB she boasted about how clever she was and I think she resented the very pretty American girl called Tracy who had a University degree.Tracy was better looking and cleverer than her and boy did it rankle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On CBB she boasted about how clever she was and I think she resented the very pretty American girl called Tracy who had a University degree.Tracy was better looking and cleverer than her and boy did it rankle!
That sounds about right! She doesn't take competition very well 😄👌

Reactions: 4
I like animals dont get me wrong but her house must stink!!!

looks so cluttered anyways and with all those animals too🤢

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but her autobiography is a great read (if you’re into trashy celeb biogs). It really highlights what a high opinion she has of herself, how everyone is always jealous of her, how beautiful she is etc....sounds horrendous but it’s just....unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think they have. Which is a shame. Jordan seems to be happily married, Jodie never mentions them or her nieces.
Probably because he has everything that she craves. She always seems to be searching for true love so she can build a family but it eludes her. For someone who has always been used to getting what she wanted, this must be difficult for her.

She seems to be toward the end of her fame now, I remember when she started bodybuilding she became really big again. It seems like she has a lot of expenditure with her animals and everything else, I hope she doesn’t go the same way as Jordan.

It does look a bit like animal hoarding to me though? There doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of space

She seems to be toward the end of her fame now, I remember when she started bodybuilding she became really big again. It seems like she has a lot of expenditure with her animals and everything else, I hope she doesn’t go the same way as Jordan.

It does look a bit like animal hoarding to me though? There doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of space
What does she actually do now? She doesn’t really seem to be chasing fame or in the press or anything anymore so how is she making money?

Reactions: 4
What does she actually do now? She doesn’t really seem to be chasing fame or in the press or anything anymore so how is she making money?
I think she still has her nutrition line but I’d say it’s relatively small now considering the market out there. I honestly don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I never see her on TV or fronting things anymore

Reactions: 1
I had forgotten all about this somehow when I found this thread but I actually got taken to hospital after taking her Semtex shite. In my defence I was young and stupid. I took them before I went to the gym in the morning, felt like I'd had about 10 cups of espresso, did cardio for like 2 hours, felt dizzy so stopped and went home. Just felt really off all day and it got to 11pm and I was having chest pains, feeling dizzy and my heart rate was through the roof. Phoned 111 and they sent a paramedic who did an ECG and my resting heart rate was something like 180BPM, and this was over 12 hours since I'd taken the pills. They insisted I went to hospital where they ran some tests and I had a huge telling off about the dangers of fat burners, got sent home and it was the next day until my HR started to come back down. I told all this to my friend and she was like oh but if you're not going to take the rest of the bottle can I have them?? She was fine apparently so maybe they just affect people differently. I can't believe she's still flogging them, really dangerous. At least she doesn't seem to have the same fame/appeal she used to so they probably aren't as popular with young, impressionable girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.