Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on Jeremy Kyle with her dad about 10? years ago. It was after CBB. She was talking about being bullied. Did anyone see it?

It was very clear that while her dad was a loving supportive parent, he had a big hand in her a massive victim complex. The ‘bullying’ that was being described seemed for the most part to be just girls not liking her much cos they’re so jealous and vile. She can say, do and wear whatever she likes and anyone that says anything derogatory is a ‘vile bully’.

I’ve always told my kids that not everyone is going to like you and long as they’re not being nasty (and most importantly neither are you!) then that’s OK. Jodie’s dad has clearly done her a huge disservice in life by not telling her the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was on Jeremy Kyle with her dad about 10? years ago. It was after CBB. She was talking about being bullied. Did anyone see it?

It was very clear that while her dad was a loving supportive parent, he had a big hand in her a massive victim complex. The ‘bullying’ that was being described seemed for the most part to be just girls not liking her much cos they’re so jealous and vile. She can say, do and wear whatever she likes and anyone that says anything derogatory is a ‘vile bully’.

I’ve always told my kids that not everyone is going to like you and long as they’re not being nasty (and most importantly neither are you!) then that’s OK. Jodie’s dad has clearly done her a huge disservice in life by not telling her the same.
Yes!! The victim mentality is exhausting. Everyone is a victim nowadays because of the level of self entitlement people have. I have a close family member who is a constant victim, never their fault and never takes responsibility for their actions. It’s disgraceful. Unfortunately that’s how the world is nowadays. I partially blame social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I've known her since childhood and you've hit the nail on the head. This is how the whole 'bullying' at school came about. She constantly rubbed people up the wrong way flaunting her wealth and acting superior. Along with behaving like a total slapper that's not going to go down well with others, especially at senior school age. The bullying was never to the extent she said it was either. Jodie was even asked to leave her private senior school without sitting her GCSE's because of the drama she caused!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I've known her since childhood and you've hit the nail on the head. This is how the whole 'bullying' at school came about. She constantly rubbed people up the wrong way flaunting her wealth and acting superior. Along with behaving like a total slapper that's not going to go down well with others, especially at senior school age. The bullying was never to the extent she said it was either. Jodie was even asked to leave her private senior school without sitting her GCSE's because of the drama she caused!
I have to admit I have at times wondered if the bullying really was as bad as claimed as surely a private school would sort bullying out of the parents went in and complained. Did she end up not taking her GCSEs?

Reactions: 5
The day was all about Jodie anyway 😂 her family are probably more than used to it by now but I am still shocked by how she was going on about herself and lover boy in the speech she did! I find photos/selfies at funerals very bad taste anyway but she really took it to a whole new level!
I believe she gave out “goody bags” at the funeral too. What the actual duck?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I am completely out of touch with JM's antics of the last few years but I just discovered this thread after being on Tattle for a few months. I thought someone might "get" my user name but no one has so far...
vile jellus bully!! I miss mush.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t wait for this relationship to end (because you know it will) and see how she how plays the victim this time...

Reactions: 9

I can totally imagine! I’ve seen it happen in my own and my kids schools. well meaning but totally oblivious parents blindly accusing kids of bullying without stopping to check (or even conceive) that their own child may be doing hurtful or even just plain irritating things.

I remembered something else from the JK interview. She was talking about feeling suicidal and how she almost drove her ....launches into a brag fest about the monster truck with huuuuuuge wheels she had just brought......into a brick wall. My eyes nearly got stuck at the back of my face.

Reactions: 9
I have to admit I have at times wondered if the bullying really was as bad as claimed as surely a private school would sort bullying out of the parents went in and complained. Did she end up not taking her GCSEs?
She didn't end up taking them and did a photography course at Southend College instead! All the hogwash about her wanting to become a Solicitor and was a model student that only got grade A's is utter hogwash.
Her parents did complain to the school but I think the school was able to see how blinkered they were. You've got to cause quite a bit of disruption for a fee paying school to ask you to leave. It's their reputation and other parents had made complaints about her too.
Jodie's mum Kris was lovely but very much like her dad in the fact that Jodie could never do wrong. I'm all for boosting your kids up but I think to do it to the extent they have with her is detrimental.

I believe she gave out “goody bags” at the funeral too. What the actual duck?!
What was in them?! A signed picture of her and her boyfriend 🤔😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She didn't end up taking them and did a photography course at Southend College instead! All the hogwash about her wanting to become a Solicitor and was a model student that only got grade A's is utter hogwash.
Her parents did complain to the school but I think the school was able to see how blinkered they were. You've got to cause quite a bit of disruption for a fee paying school to ask you to leave. It's their reputation and other parents had made complaints about her too.
Jodie's mum Kris was lovely but very much like her dad in the fact that Jodie could never do wrong. I'm all for boosting your kids up but I think to do it to the extent they have with her is detrimental.
I totally agree. It does the child a disservice as it makes it a lot harder for them to navigate life. My son is 12 and there is a boy in his school year that he’s known since nursery. Said boy is badly behaved and much as I hate to say it not a nice child, yet his mum thinks he can do no wrong and is always complaining to school and saying it’s everyone else.

During the 7 years of primary school she literally fell out with every single parent from my sons school year. Every single one of them! Luckily she fell out with me after the boys had been in reception for a week as my son played with another boy instead of her darling. It was a blissful 7 years not having to have anything to do with her.

Now the boys are at secondary school she is doing the same thing there; finding fault with every child her son speaks to and complaining to school. Ironically it is always her child causing the problem in the first place.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. It does the child a disservice as it makes it a lot harder for them to navigate life. My son is 12 and there is a boy in his school year that he’s known since nursery. Said boy is badly behaved and much as I hate to say it not a nice child, yet his mum thinks he can do no wrong and is always complaining to school and saying it’s everyone else.

During the 7 years of primary school she literally fell out with every single parent from my sons school year. Every single one of them! Luckily she fell out with me after the boys had been in reception for a week as my son played with another boy instead of her darling. It was a blissful 7 years not having to have anything to do with her.

Now the boys are at secondary school she is doing the same thing there; finding fault with every child her son speaks to and complaining to school. Ironically it is always her child causing the problem in the first place.
They always fail to see that their little darling is the common denominator!🤷‍♀️😄

Reactions: 2

Wow!! And didn’t she say that she had to leave the school because the bullying was bad, that is ringing a bell with me and made out she was bullied terrible over her old nose which is why she had a nose job.

Oh this new relationship will without a doubt come to an end and he will be accused of being scum of the earth for reasons she won't disclose... unless you pay to subscribe to her blog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on, her original 'selling point' from her own mouth is that she has twenty billion A* GCSE's. So, it seems she didn't take ANY? Oh Jodie. I think her Mother was worse than her Dad in enabling her, she's clearly a spoilt brat who thinks her tit don't stick and has never been held accountable for anything. I feel sorry for the latest penis and yes, none of her relationships ever last. Probably the only reason this one has is that he's a lot younger and so malleable and just puts up and shuts up.

Reactions: 10
Wow!! And didn’t she say that she had to leave the school because the bullying was bad, that is ringing a bell with me and made out she was bullied terrible over her old nose which is why she had a nose job.
Yes and Jodie's nose job wasn't corrective surgery due to a previous accident with her nose (that old chestnut 😂) she had it done whilst she was still at senior school. She'd flaunted having surgery so a few comments were made especially how her new nose ended up looking.
Though not nice and bullying is never okay but it was never to the extent she made it out to be. She also gave her fair share of bitching too!

Yes and Jodie's nose job wasn't corrective surgery due to a previous accident with her nose (that old chestnut 😂) she had it done whilst she was still at senior school. She'd flaunted having surgery so a few comments were made especially how her new nose ended up looking.
Though not nice and bullying is never okay but it was never to the extent she made it out to be. She also gave her fair share of bitching too!
Did she have any friends at all at school?

Did she have any friends at all at school?
Oh absolutely and she had friends outside of school too. I went to a different senior school to her but we had some mutual friends during that time.
Upon leaving school she hung out with a group of people and her brother Jordan and whomever his latest squeeze was would be usually with them too.

Oh absolutely and she had friends outside of school too. I went to a different senior school to her but we had some mutual friends during that time.
Upon leaving school she hung out with a group of people and her brother Jordan and whomever his latest squeeze was would be usually with them too.
Her brother has always seemed much quieter than her and not bothered at all by fame and fuss.

Reactions: 3
Do you know if she and Jordan (brother, not Katie Price) have fallen out? She used to mention him all the time years ago but now it’s like he no longer exists?!

Do you know if she and Jordan (brother, not Katie Price) have fallen out? She used to mention him all the time years ago but now it’s like he no longer exists?!
I think they have. Which is a shame. Jordan seems to be happily married, Jodie never mentions them or her nieces.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.