Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always mentioned how her tits weren’t fake too 🙄 I’m sure someone mentioned in here (or celeb gossip- seems ages ago that I read it) that she was the bully and the bullying was in fact the other way round? She played a good victim in the book if that’s true

Reactions: 7
She always mentioned how her tits weren’t fake too 🙄 I’m sure someone mentioned in here (or celeb gossip- seems ages ago that I read it) that she was the bully and the bullying was in fact the other way round? She played a good victim in the book if that’s true
yep when she first started out all she would bang on about was how her tits were real and Jordan’s weren’t.
Simpler times

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thinkI remember that she got some girls arm broken in a bust up in the toilets of a club. Anyone fill in the blanks for me? I seem to recall she egged on a boyfriend???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If I had dressed up as Jedward in the past for Halloween I don’t think I would be rehashing it now as it is completely irrelevant, was barely relevant then. And with a hundred heart eyes at herself 😍😍😍😍😍

I feel like I'm seeing jedward everywhere at the minute 😆 there all over tiktok commenting on everyone's stuff

Reactions: 3
I feel like I'm seeing jedward everywhere at the minute 😆 there all over tiktok commenting on everyone's stuff
They were with Gemma Collins too. Although dweeby and super annoying apparently they're real nice lads.

Reactions: 5
Sliding of topic but I watched the Jedward Living with Lucy episode and they come across as really really nice guys. Spoke quite a bit about girlfriends etc although I was convinced they were either gay or….just not interested.

Reactions: 3
Sliding of topic but I watched the Jedward Living with Lucy episode and they come across as really really nice guys. Spoke quite a bit about girlfriends etc although I was convinced they were either gay or….just not interested.
Always thought gay too unless they just like to keep their girlfriends or love life private.

Reactions: 1
I thought one was gay and one was straight… swear I read that somewhere

I remember Jedward on Celeb Big Brother years ago. They were so weird on XFactor so I was really shocked when they were just normal, nice, chatty lads in the house

What’s with all the videos for Billy’s birthday she’s posting is she sponsored by Cameo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember Jedward on Celeb Big Brother years ago. They were so weird on XFactor so I was really shocked when they were just normal, nice, chatty lads in the house
They were absolutely hilarious on BB. I mean I would've walked if I had to live with them but to watch others have to live with them was brilliant!

Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn't get him deed poll papers to change their names to Elvis and Pricilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed this somehow but is Fripps Farm her existing house/land? So she has taken on a load of animals at her own place? Or is there somewhere new?

Reactions: 2
I missed this somehow but is Fripps Farm her existing house/land? So she has taken on a load of animals at her own place? Or is there somewhere new?
I've been pondering this too. I think she had a fairly big garden to begin with and rented a bit of adjacent land when she got more animals. She's sounding as though they are getting a new house with more land. She mentioned in a recent post that her dad has lots of acreage and stabling so I don't know why she doesn't just use that. I don't know why they don't just move in with her dad, he'd probably welcome the company in that massive house. Although perhaps not the minature ponies in his kitchen.

I think it’s the house/land she’s in now but I’m not 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.