Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With respect, there were hundreds of posters, so just because you had no time for Price, does not mean others didn't.
Sorry Phil but I'm another long time Musher who doesn't remember anyone having a good word to say about Katie Price either.

Mush was the first chat forum I ever actively participated in, a brilliant laugh, especially when her ex-husband Matt joined!

He was the first ex-husband, not the second one who she 'hinted' wasn't to be trusted alone with children or animals. Absolutely disgusting thing to say about someone who has signed a NDA, as obviously they can't defend themselves. Mud sticks.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry Phil but I'm another long time Musher who doesn't remember anyone having a good word to say about Katie Price either.

Mush was the first chat forum I ever actively participated in, a brilliant laugh, especially when her ex-husband Matt joined!

He was the first ex-husband, not the second one who she 'hinted' wasn't to be trusted alone with children or animals. Absolutely disgusting thing to say about someone who has signed a NDA, as obviously they can't defend themselves. Mud sticks.....

Fair enough. I wasn't around that long as I got perma banned:p Wish I'd seen Matt Peacock on there.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it funny how all of these terrible people she was involved with went on to have seemingly happy normal relationships/lives. One might think that they weren’t the problem at all…. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope it’s ok to snip your post! I don’t think she’s short of money, I think she’s trying to tackle her obsessive spending habit and free up space in her house. She’s on the cusp of being a full blown hoarder. Her Depop selling page is quite an eye opener. If she sees a nice pair of boots she’ll buy them in every colour available. Ditto handbags. Most of it has never been worn. Her father spoils her rotten so I doubt she’s flogging bags to pay the gas bills. Just my opinion though.

Someone mentioned Soulmate Kyle the BFF earlier on this thread. Kyle’s sister Karly is married to Jodie’s brother Jordan. I don’t know if Jodie falling out with her brother is connected to her falling out with Kyle.

if you watch the ten minute eulogy Jodie gave at her mum’s funeral (mostly about herself and lover boy) you can actually see her brother look at his wife as if to say “Here we go!”. It’s subtle, but it’s there.

If it’s not blatantly obvious I was on the Jodie Mush forum too 😂 Musher 4 lyf 🤣
Hi! 👋 Fellow Musher here! ☺

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it funny how all of these terrible people she was involved with went on to have seemingly happy normal relationships/lives. One might think that they weren’t the problem at all…. ;)
You can say the same about price as well. All her escapees go onto to have happy fulfilling relationships while it flounders about from one crisis to another (of her own making). Its a kinda clue as to the type of people they are n'est pas??
That saying Jodie is certainly not in the same league as skanky!

Reactions: 17
I think there may be trouble up at t'mill with Jodie and young Billy. Despite being a prolific poster she hasn't posted for three days and she and Billy haven't liked each other's posts for several days. Hmmmmm....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He's the one she married for the MTV show in Sugar Hut :ROFLMAO:

Ex Musher here too. Haha that show was ripped to pieces right from the start. I truly believe she thought they would be queuing round the block for her. As I recall it was quite the opposite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ex Musher here too. Haha that show was ripped to pieces right from the start. I truly believe she thought they would be queuing round the block for her. As I recall it was quite the opposite.
Didn’t it come out after the ‘divorce’ it was all set up for her to marry Matt?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.