Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the Musher thing, what was it? Feel really sad I missed out on this 😂
It was a forum called Jodie Mush, active in the early 2000s. A bit like Tattle but just for Jodie. It was around the time she married that head called Dave, and had Paddy & Lyla. Before her bodybuilding phase.

Reactions: 7
It was a forum called Jodie Mush, active in the early 2000s. A bit like Tattle but just for Jodie. It was around the time she married that head called Dave, and had Paddy & Lyla. Before her bodybuilding phase.
Sounds a riot haha gutted it passed me by. I was only early teens then so I just got all my goss from magazines and the news of the world 😂

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain the Musher thing, what was it? Feel really sad I missed out on this 😂
Ah it was fab. It started as a thread on Digital Spy and then a lady called Dawn started the Jodie Mush website. At its peak there were around 1000 members and we got quoted in the national press more than once. It was a tight yet friendly community, various people local to Jodie would come on and spill tea. Grace Dent the journalist was a member. Eventually Jodie got lawyers involved due to copyright infringements and the site just dwindled (that's how I remember it anyway, please someone add to this if I've remembered incorrectly)

Reactions: 8
I used to love reading her blog, it must be 20 years ago now? She wrote pages of stuff, black background bright pink writing, it was wild!

Reactions: 6
Ah it was fab. It started as a thread on Digital Spy and then a lady called Dawn started the Jodie Mush website. At its peak there were around 1000 members and we got quoted in the national press more than once. It was a tight yet friendly community, various people local to Jodie would come on and spill tea. Grace Dent the journalist was a member. Eventually Jodie got lawyers involved due to copyright infringements and the site just dwindled (that's how I remember it anyway, please someone add to this if I've remembered incorrectly)
There were meet ups, hook ups and fridge magnets, which I still have 😂 I went to two Musher meet ups, there ended up being a bit of a fall out between two factions of Mushers which was a shame. I was in a violent relationship at the time and Mushing kept me sane. Fantastic times and I'm still real life friends with some Mushers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see she’s done a post about Billy and the reason they’ve not been actively “together” for a few days. Must be a tattler like us! 👋🏻

He actually got out on his own to do a gig without her because she’s a cold. It must be suffocating being with your partner 24/7 morning noon and night.

Reactions: 11
Someone should let jodie know, no one wants the gross greasy elvis lookalike

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her recent fripps farm video where she’s talking about shaving cats arses and being covered in poo, she’s not living an enviable life anymore. It just looks filthy and hard work. I can’t fathom why she would trade her life before, which looked quite fulfilling; holidays, nice restaurants, live music, dog walks, friends over, a gorgeous home and cosy nights with lots of cats- for this big old dirty smelly ‘farm’. You can love animals and not have an entire farm in your back garden.

Reactions: 11
Her recent fripps farm video where she’s talking about shaving cats arses and being covered in poo, she’s not living an enviable life anymore. It just looks filthy and hard work. I can’t fathom why she would trade her life before, which looked quite fulfilling; holidays, nice restaurants, live music, dog walks, friends over, a gorgeous home and cosy nights with lots of cats- for this big old dirty smelly ‘farm’. You can love animals and not have an entire farm in your back garden.
100% agree. Also, sitting cuddling goats in the evening sun throughout spring and summer is a whole different ball game to shovelling tit and tending animals in winter temperatures when it’s pissing down, working in the dark cold mornings.

I think her mum getting ill was the catalyst for all this. Playing amateur psychologist here, she couldn’t save her mum but she can save animals. Starting up an animal rescue requires maximum time and effort, not something you just play at. I think she has thrown herself completely into this as a coping mechanism to deal with the tragic loss of her mum.

Just read your post again and noticed that pretty much all those things you listed involved her mum. I definitely think grief is behind all this.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You may well be right. It did just seem to escalate really quickly with all the goats and farm animals. Now there’s no going back when you have taken on responsibility for that sheer number of animals.

I have 2 bulldogs and they are expensive on the upkeep. Pet insurance, one has health issues and needs medication and regular vet visits, raw food, treats, supplements and seasonal heart work and tick medication. Not to mention boarding costs when you go away. I know she’s got some money but honestly at this point it would have been cheaper for her to have a couple of kids.

Reactions: 5
I finished her book; I was bored for the last 1/3 of it and it was just full of shagging/men she had been with. Had to finish it obviously but meh, it was underwhelming when it started off so good 😕

Reactions: 1
I was just obsessed with her referring to how beautiful she was and how everyone was so jealous of her every other page. Not to mention how she was BEGGED to be a stripper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just obsessed with her referring to how beautiful she was and how everyone was so jealous of her every other page. Not to mention how she was BEGGED to be a stripper.
I know, I felt embarrassed how many guys she would introduce to her poor parents or how she fell in love with them after a few weeks! Oh and not to mention how many places she shagged all these fella’s too. I’d had enough by the end of the book 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.