Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would offer to pay it forward but I’m pretty sure I’ll want to read it again at some point.

Reactions: 2
I will say the goat in her fripps farm story was really adorable. We have goats local to us that we can feed and they are real characters. I also saw she rescued a hedgehog for winter that was recovering from injury and needed somewhere safe to go. Fair play to her.

I do sometimes find her a little refreshing in that she sits there with no make up on not caring about pouting or looking a certain kind of way.

Reactions: 1
He’s very vacant looking isn’t he? I think he’s going for sexy brooding stare but it’s come across like he’s wet himself and is scared to tell the teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Would love to be a fly on the wall the day someone breaks it to him that he's not Elvis.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would love to be a fly on the wall the day someone breaks it to him that he's not Elvis.
But then he might have to develop his own personality. That’s ok though, Jodie will tell him what his personality is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow this is a perspective and something I hadn’t fully considered. She would probably be quite intoxicating to date at first, being an older woman, ex glamour model and quite well off. Money is an easy way to make someone feel dependant. There have been some similar patterns like with the last 2 she dated- always lots of gifts and full on public declarations of love.

He’s quite young I wondered did he not want to have a career and a family. The way she posts about his jobs/ etc comes across as emasculating. It’s almost like she takes credit for singlehandedly promoting his music career. Something about the fact that he doesn’t work is odd too. Like he is in her world completely, an old retired couple pottering around the garden.

Although if she is wealthy, wonder why she is always flogging stuff.
I don’t think she’s ever had a relationship last more than 5 minutes

Reactions: 3
I read her book when it came out - I managed to read it in a day. The one thing that stuck with me was when she wrote that she’d rimmed Kian Egan’s (Westlife) bum 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I read her book when it came out - I managed to read it in a day. The one thing that stuck with me was when she wrote that she’d rimmed Kian Egan’s (Westlife) bum 😂
How much bleach do I have to pour in my ears to erase that from my brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh as when I was reading the book, everyone was a good shag til they split up with her. I remember the Kian bit aswell, Fran was fuming that she had licked Kian’s bum hole!!
Thats her all over. They are all the best shag evah until it’s over and then you can play Jodie ex bingo:

1) smelly
2) small penis
3) spent her money/ponced off her
4) was unkind to animals/children
5) hints of possible abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thats her all over. They are all the best shag evah until it’s over and then you can play Jodie ex bingo:

1) smelly
2) small penis
3) spent her money/ponced off her
4) was unkind to animals/children
5) hints of possible abuse
Can I add...
6) using her name to get fayyymuss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh Jodie. I was obsessed with her blog. It was hilarious for all the reasons she didn’t realise.
She would always describe her nights out as ‘carnage’ (but she was almost always in Sugar Hut) and would eat cheesy chips. Everyone was always jellus of how powahful and sexy she was. Anyone who offended her or spoke out against her was a vile jellus bully. People just wanted to be her because she was real and not fake and because she got eleventy billion GCSEs all at A* and she was a terrific duck. Everything ended in multiple exclamation marks!!!!!!! Carnage!!!!!!
Then an ex spilled the beans saying she stank (of garlic IIRC) didn’t wash much and wasn’t really interested in sex at all.
A few years later she got a terrible (and botched) boob job, a tattoo of a tail coming out her bum after losing a bet with a magazine, orchestrated a marriage for MTV (later discovered to be a set up) and started shoving botox in her face thereby rendering her ‘real’ claims to be, well, fake.
Halcyon days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.