Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love love love Jodie Marsh - why ? I have no idea, but I love following her Instagram and I have watched all her shows ...

Her and her new fellas tattoos are AWFUL !
I love Jodie because I think she's got a good heart. I think that's evident from the work she does and I admire her for that.

Reactions: 6
Their relationship looks so suffocating but it’s nice she’s happy.

Reactions: 2
How old is Jodie? She must have got with him when he was young then.

Today she is posting with emus, last week it was baby turkeys. Always the extreme, new animals, different types, baby this, baby that. It’s a bit of a hoarding mentality- why not be happy with cats and dogs? If it didn’t work out with the boyfriend that’s a whole lot to manage on your own. I wouldn’t want the responsibility.

Reactions: 2

Today she is posting with emus, last week it was baby turkeys. Always the extreme, new animals, different types, baby this, baby that. It’s a bit of a hoarding mentality- why not be happy with cats and dogs? If it didn’t work out with the boyfriend that’s a whole lot to manage on your own. I wouldn’t want the responsibility.
She’s 42 and I think they’ve been together around two and a half years. I don’t doubt Jodie reminds Billy that she couldn’t cope with all those animals alone “But baaaaabe we got them together, they’re yours too, you can’t just leave me with all these baaaabies”
If Billy buggered off tomorrow he’d have no clothes, car, home, musical instruments, money. He’s trapped.

Reactions: 7
I thought he was older than 23. I think he’s about 17 years younger than her and she’s 43 in December which would make him around 26. @bluecups you’re right, she’s been with him about 2 and a half years and he was definitely older than 20 when she got him in her clutches.

He’d have nothing without her. She even managed to estrange him from his family. But why would he leave? She must pay for everything. He has a roof over his head and food to eat. He hasn’t got to go out and get a proper job, he can try to be a musician with her “managing” him. (Although how much managing she’s doing while she’s playing Dr Doolittle I don’t know.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love Jodie because I think she's got a good heart. I think that's evident from the work she does and I admire her for that.
But has she? She knows that animals bring in a huge following.. how can she have a good heart when she demands undivided attention from her friends and BFs She makes them choose between her and other friends and family and let's face it when a relationship/friendship ends her venom knows no bounds, it's never her fault.

I have no doubt this love of animals will pass when they no longer serve a purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She's not the full ticket IMVHO.

• Heart
I thought he was older than 23. I think he’s about 17 years younger than her and she’s 43 in December which would make him around 26. @bluecups you’re right, she’s been with him about 2 and a half years and he was definitely older than 20 when she got him in her clutches.

He’d have nothing without her. She even managed to estrange him from his family. But why would he leave? She must pay for everything. He has a roof over his head and food to eat. He hasn’t got to go out and get a proper job, he can try to be a musician with her “managing” him. (Although how much managing she’s doing while she’s playing Dr Doolittle I don’t know.)
I remember in the early days of the relationship she started posting that people can’t be happy for them, implying some kind of falling out on his side.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to hear Billy’s family’s side of that falling out. Jodie just said that they were jealous of her and Billy’s relationship. Much how anyone who disagrees with her is jealous or a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d love to hear Billy’s family’s side of that falling out. Jodie just said that they were jealous of her and Billy’s relationship. Much how anyone who disagrees with her is jealous or a bully.
His family are jealous would she ever get a grip, probably have a problem with the age difference I’d say or they just plain don’t like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She will always paint herself as the victim, so whatever their problem is, she will skew the facts to suit what she believes.

“Vile jellus bullies” to coin a phrase from 90s 00s Jodie 😂.

Seriously though, her relationships all follow the same tragic pattern.

• Haha
  • Heart
the absolute main theme of her autobiography is basically that everyone is/was jealous of her. It’s an absolute hoot!

• Haha
the absolute main theme of her autobiography is basically that everyone is/was jealous of her. It’s an absolute hoot!
Not forgetting how polite, respectful and nice she tells us she is.

Right I give in, I’m going to need to get this book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aha! Jodie us that you? Needed a few quid by selling copies of your book did you? Rumbled. Case closed *folds arms*.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.