Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read her autobiography years ago too šŸ™ˆ It was also her Dad who suggested she take up stripping before she was famous, as it ā€œwould be good for her self esteemā€ šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope itā€™s ok to snip your post! I donā€™t think sheā€™s short of money, I think sheā€™s trying to tackle her obsessive spending habit and free up space in her house. Sheā€™s on the cusp of being a full blown hoarder. Her Depop selling page is quite an eye opener. If she sees a nice pair of boots sheā€™ll buy them in every colour available. Ditto handbags. Most of it has never been worn. Her father spoils her rotten so I doubt sheā€™s flogging bags to pay the gas bills. Just my opinion though.

Someone mentioned Soulmate Kyle the BFF earlier on this thread. Kyleā€™s sister Karly is married to Jodieā€™s brother Jordan. I donā€™t know if Jodie falling out with her brother is connected to her falling out with Kyle.

if you watch the ten minute eulogy Jodie gave at her mumā€™s funeral (mostly about herself and lover boy) you can actually see her brother look at his wife as if to say ā€œHere we go!ā€. Itā€™s subtle, but itā€™s there.

If itā€™s not blatantly obvious I was on the Jodie Mush forum too šŸ˜‚ Musher 4 lyf šŸ¤£
I loved Jodie Mush!! šŸ’Ÿ šŸ’Ÿ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RIP Pete Burns.
If you called someone an imbecile today you would be cancelled and horse whipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know someone who was one of her recent many BFF Jodie absolutely destroyed this lovely person just because the person stopped worshipping her and being at her beck and call 24/7 because she had her own personal problem at the time. No one is allowed any attention but Jodie.

The animal thing is a front she knows anyone who "cares" about animals is worshipped in this day and age and gets many donations and free stuff.

Reactions: 11
I know someone who was one of her recent many BFF Jodie absolutely destroyed this lovely person just because the person stopped worshipping her and being at her beck and call 24/7 because she had her own personal problem at the time. No one is allowed any attention but Jodie.

The animal thing is a front she knows anyone who "cares" about animals is worshipped in this day and age and gets many donations and free stuff.
was it her photographer pal? šŸ˜›

Reactions: 6
She's unhinged, and, yes, I don't think that someone who loves animals is a 'better' person than someone who doesn't live with a shitload of sheep and geese. (and actually her behaviour in that respect is not normal).

And I can't share the Mush love. That forum was ridiculous. Katie Price was on a pedestal whilst Marsh was ripped to shreds. It crossed the line many times and was a bit of a school playground IMVHO.

Reactions: 4
She's unhinged, and, yes, I don't think that someone who loves animals is a 'better' person than someone who doesn't live with a shitload of sheep and geese. (and actually her behaviour in that respect is not normal).

And I can't share the Mush love. That forum was ridiculous. Katie Price was on a pedestal whilst Marsh was ripped to shreds. It crossed the line many times and was a bit of a school playground IMVHO.
People say that a lot but I was on that forum for years and in no way was Katie Price put on a pedestal. There were obvious comparisons of the two and, at the time, the majority opinion was that, at least Katie Price was honest about what she was doing. She just wanted people to buy her endless amounts of pink tat. Jodie was always trying to show ā€œthe real meā€ and wanted people to fawn all over her while at the same time being a complete narcissist and bully. This was also at a time when KP was nowhere near as unhinged as she is now and was the more successful of the two. Now sheā€™s an absolute car crash. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People say that a lot but I was on that forum for years and in no way was Katie Price put on a pedestal. There were obvious comparisons of the two and, at the time, the majority opinion was that, at least Katie Price was honest about what she was doing. She just wanted people to buy her endless amounts of pink tat. Jodie was always trying to show ā€œthe real meā€ and wanted people to fawn all over her while at the same time being a complete narcissist and bully. This was also at a time when KP was nowhere near as unhinged as she is now and was the more successful of the two. Now sheā€™s an absolute car crash. Literally.

Sorry, but I have a different perception. Katie was 'beautiful', an 'amazing mother' etc. etc. It was ridiculous, they're 2 peas in a bloody pod, flopping out their fake body parts for Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£.

I was a musher for a long time and I honestly donā€™t recall KP being deified. I believe we used to call her Krusty the Clown on there. I donā€™t even remember her being mentioned that much tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s weird because I used to like Jodie Marsh back in the days, and Jordan. God knows why but there was a time when women could take a liking to the ā€˜glamour model with heartā€™ (why really why?) now they are crawling out of every nook and cranny with only fans and IG, the place is teaming.

Itā€™s crazy what sheā€™s done really, turning that lovely cottage into a tramps gaff with goats running around. It must be filthy and I bet the neighbours dislike her. When I first started following her on Instagram it was because she had this lovely, homely cottage that was so gorgeous and her life seemed low key and enviable in a way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s crazy what sheā€™s done really, turning that lovely cottage into a tramps gaff with goats running around. It must be filthy and I bet the neighbours dislike her. When I first started following her on Instagram it was because she had this lovely, homely cottage that was so gorgeous and her life seemed low key and enviable in a way.
I suspect this is the reason she wants to move. Sheā€™s already had a major disagreement with a neighbour over a fence (and posted pics of neighbours house on Instagram) and she has other houses in close proximity. Canā€™t imagine theyā€™re too thrilled at the ever growing Marsh Menagerie. You canā€™t just fill a (albeit large) domestic garden with farm animals and expect everyone to be

I agree, before she filled it with sequinned skulls, halloween film style props and animal crap (literally) it was lovely. Sheā€™s always been a compulsive buyer but I think her mumā€™s death has accelerated the hoarding, as is often the case with hoarders.
She also has the narcissistā€™s hallmark - a tit ton of huge framed photos of herself, like KP.

Reactions: 9
I suspect this is the reason she wants to move. Sheā€™s already had a major disagreement with a neighbour over a fence (and posted pics of neighbours house on Instagram) and she has other houses in close proximity. Canā€™t imagine theyā€™re too thrilled at the ever growing Marsh Menagerie. You canā€™t just fill a (albeit large) domestic garden with farm animals and expect everyone to be

I agree, before she filled it with sequinned skulls, halloween film style props and animal crap (literally) it was lovely. Sheā€™s always been a compulsive buyer but I think her mumā€™s death has accelerated the hoarding, as is often the case with hoarders.
She also has the narcissistā€™s hallmark - a tit ton of huge framed photos of herself, like KP.
I agree. I also think her mum was probably the one to reign her in a bit with the spending and make her think a bit more about things. Her dad is clearly the indulgent one.

Sorry, but I have a different perception. Katie was 'beautiful', an 'amazing mother' etc. etc. It was ridiculous, they're 2 peas in a bloody pod, flopping out their fake body parts for Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£.
I was on that forum and completely disagree. I have no idea what posts you read but I certainly had no time for either Marsh or Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.