Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to ask has anyone else seen that post of her elvish fetish boyfriend in that gold jacket. I don't know why but I wasn't ready for that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously?! I've turned inside out with the sheer cringe. My day probably won't improve.

• Haha
He looks like he’s starting his first day of school, “here son stand there and let me get a photo of you for Instagram and to show your Nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dog bed is really gross. I know it’s hard keeping it clean with dogs but I have expensive good quality dog beds so I cover with throws and tuck them under so when they get dirty and covered with dog hair, I can wash the throw.

Reactions: 2
The latest pic of Billy. I don't know what it is but he gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 5
Long time listener, first time caller!

Jodie Marsh is a narc. Everyone else in her life is part of the supporting cast that she directs.

In my opinion she has done an absolute number on this young fella. When they first met I think he was a bit overawed that faymus gawjus Jodie Marsh had taken a shine to him. She then lovebombed the tit out of him, professing her love all over social media. Suddenly she was Elvis' greatest fan, prancing about in 50's petticoats and ponytails.

The few pics she posted early on of Billy's family showed he was from quite a humble background and he wasn't working at the time. She is the daughter of a multi milllionaire and not short of a bob or two herself. Within a matter of months she had moved him in, taken him on a 2 week holiday To Graceland, with VIP tours and swanky accomodation, built him a recording studio at her house, bought him rare and expensive guitars, took him to meet Paul Weller, given him (and made him wear) clothes of her dad's from the 70's, started him on a weight training programme and turned him vegan. Despite having no income, he hasn't had to go out and get a job.

I feel like she created an almighty sense of obligation to Billy. He may love her very much but she has made it difficult for him to leave if he ever felt like it. Something I thought was a massive red flag is when she posted publicly that her mother's dying wish was for her and Billy to stay forever. That didn't sit right with me.

Maybe he's happy as a pig in tit and living his best life, who knows, but I see him as someone who has been manipulated and moulded. I used to read her blog years ago and I see patterns of behaviour repeating. She's a raging narcissist.

Can't knock her for how she is with animals though, that's unusual for narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Jodie Marsh is a narc. Everyone else in her life is part of the supporting cast that she directs.

In my opinion she has done an absolute number on this young fella. When they first met I think he was a bit overawed that faymus gawjus Jodie Marsh had taken a shine to him. She then lovebombed the tit out of him, professing her love all over social media. Suddenly she was Elvis' greatest fan, prancing about in 50's petticoats and ponytails.

The few pics she posted early on of Billy's family showed he was from quite a humble background and he wasn't working at the time. She is the daughter of a multi milllionaire and not short of a bob or two herself. Within a matter of months she had moved him in, taken him on a 2 week holiday To Graceland, with VIP tours and swanky accomodation, built him a recording studio at her house, bought him rare and expensive guitars, took him to meet Paul Weller, given him (and made him wear) clothes of her dad's from the 70's, started him on a weight training programme and turned him vegan. Despite having no income, he hasn't had to go out and get a job.

I feel like she created an almighty sense of obligation to Billy. He may love her very much but she has made it difficult for him to leave if he ever felt like it. Something I thought was a massive red flag is when she posted publicly that her mother's dying wish was for her and Billy to stay forever. That didn't sit right with me.

Maybe he's happy as a pig in tit and living his best life, who knows, but I see him as someone who has been manipulated and moulded. I used to read her blog years ago and I see patterns of behaviour repeating. She's a raging narcissist.

Can't knock her for how she is with animals though, that's unusual for narcissists.
Wow this is a perspective and something I hadn’t fully considered. She would probably be quite intoxicating to date at first, being an older woman, ex glamour model and quite well off. Money is an easy way to make someone feel dependant. There have been some similar patterns like with the last 2 she dated- always lots of gifts and full on public declarations of love.

He’s quite young I wondered did he not want to have a career and a family. The way she posts about his jobs/ etc comes across as emasculating. It’s almost like she takes credit for singlehandedly promoting his music career. Something about the fact that he doesn’t work is odd too. Like he is in her world completely, an old retired couple pottering around the garden.

Although if she is wealthy, wonder why she is always flogging stuff.

Reactions: 10

Hit the nail on the head!!! It’s the same pattern over and over again. I used to read her Jodie Marsh tv blog back in the day (wayyyyy back when it was free) and she really is not a nice or stable individual at all!!!

Reactions: 14
She now claims that her Dad suggested that she join Only Fans.....how creepy is that?

Like it's perfectly normal for a proud father to encourage his daughter to flash her tits and minge for the paying punters to wank over.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Although if she is wealthy, wonder why she is always flogging stuff.
Hope it’s ok to snip your post! I don’t think she’s short of money, I think she’s trying to tackle her obsessive spending habit and free up space in her house. She’s on the cusp of being a full blown hoarder. Her Depop selling page is quite an eye opener. If she sees a nice pair of boots she’ll buy them in every colour available. Ditto handbags. Most of it has never been worn. Her father spoils her rotten so I doubt she’s flogging bags to pay the gas bills. Just my opinion though.

Someone mentioned Soulmate Kyle the BFF earlier on this thread. Kyle’s sister Karly is married to Jodie’s brother Jordan. I don’t know if Jodie falling out with her brother is connected to her falling out with Kyle.

if you watch the ten minute eulogy Jodie gave at her mum’s funeral (mostly about herself and lover boy) you can actually see her brother look at his wife as if to say “Here we go!”. It’s subtle, but it’s there.

If it’s not blatantly obvious I was on the Jodie Mush forum too 😂 Musher 4 lyf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would most definitely recommend her autobiography. It’s absolutely brilliant/hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.