Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she's recruiting a new toyboy skanky's ex, biffer Carl, is available again and he's always fancied Jodie apparently ;) That really would pee skanky off LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg are they moving? I missed that. After doing that kitchen diner too. Wow 🙈😄
Another one of her passing fads which I’m sure has knocked money off the value of the property, not at all in keeping with the country cottage and a poor decision (unless you plan to stay there forever.)

Reactions: 7
Bet it’ll be a nightmare to move

She’s puts on her stories an onlyfans message for a ‘special someone’ 🤢 then posts a picture on her grid of her with Bonnie the goat. I just can’t with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's only reverting to type. Her only 'talent' is flapping her big silly tits out for the lads and generally being a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the boyfriend didn’t want her to and she’s managed to convince him that selling her tits alongside the tatty old shoes and handbags will help fund her their dream of an animal sanctuary.

She’s marketing her feet on onlyfans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I bet the boyfriend didn’t want her to and she’s managed to convince him that selling her tits alongside the tatty old shoes and handbags will help fund her their dream of an animal sanctuary.

She’s marketing her feet on onlyfans.
Maybe she'll persuade him to be her stunt cock 😂 it's all a bit Grubby but that fits in well with her whole persona 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why the bf doesn’t seem to have a day job and then just do his music on the side which is evenings and weekends anyway? Would be an income, doesn’t make sense for a grown man to be at home all day as if he’s already retired, he’s in his prime surely would be out earning crust and surely she would want that.

I don’t understand why the bf doesn’t seem to have a day job and then just do his music on the side which is evenings and weekends anyway? Would be an income, doesn’t make sense for a grown man to be at home all day as if he’s already retired, he’s in his prime surely would be out earning crust and surely she would want that.
its weird because she moaned about all her ex’s being bums but fine with this one?

i suppose she is fine now and when they break up she will moan about how he just used her and she paid for everything 🙄

Reactions: 15
I'd really like to know whether her Only Fans is going to be all content from 15 years ago, does she actually show her current body? I assumed all bikini pictures were old.

Reactions: 4
I'd really like to know whether her Only Fans is going to be all content from 15 years ago, does she actually show her current body? I assumed all bikini pictures were old.
she said it’s going to be all her ‘naughty’ old glamour model behind the scenes pictures plus current ones and mostly her feet and ‘huuuge’ boobs😂

• Sick
  • Wow
its weird because she moaned about all her ex’s being bums but fine with this one?

i suppose she is fine now and when they break up she will moan about how he just used her and she paid for everything 🙄
She likes them unemployed - easier to mould and control 🙄

Reactions: 11
she said it’s going to be all her ‘naughty’ old glamour model behind the scenes pictures plus current ones and mostly her feet and ‘huuuge’ boobs😂

Ah I missed that. This sounds unnecessarily bitchy but I did wonder whether she has the body for it now. Any half naked shots she shows are old.

Reactions: 6
Finally she can post ‘naught’ pics without them being removed. Her bf must be so proud.

Just came here to ask did anybody else see her pic from September 5th about becoming a godmother to her friends baby and notice the man looks just like Elvis? Does she go around collecting Elvis lookalikes or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.