Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodies house is a lot bigger in RL than on TV, so plenty of room.
She is a lovely person, too and very genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually like her in her stories today. She’s like a bit of a tough and nutty old Essex broad with a raspy laugh who don’t give a sh*t.🤣 sorry that’s the only way I can describe her. She also don’t give a tit if she’s got a full face of make up which I find quite refreshing. And I have to say her room with the plants was looking nice actually. She’s a bit of a character I think, she would be a good mate who is a right laugh- although I’d be a bit jealous of her boobs. Although she has said she had a nightmare boob job and would like to reduce at some point. They do look pretty good still.

Reactions: 4
Definitely, the only comparison between the two is the big boobies and lads mags. Jodie is a bit of a loolaa for sure, she does hoard, you only have to look at her house 😂 and yip she could be hoarding the baby animals. I dunno, but for now they look like they're well cared for. I'm not sure what she's going to do with a couple of sheep, goats ponies and the rest I get, but sheep after the cute lamb stage 🤷‍♀️
Its easy! I have the animals like Jodie does and I love them all :)
She is nothing like price whatsoever, in fact she despises her for the blatant neglect for everything she adopts such as the dogs run over on the driveway or squashed in reclining chairs, the horses running loose on the roads - price does not care at all but Jodie is different :) if you want to see a disgusting hovel then check out price's place!

Reactions: 8
Its easy! I have the animals like Jodie does and I love them all :)
She is nothing like price whatsoever, in fact she despises her for the blatant neglect for everything she adopts such as the dogs run over on the driveway or squashed in reclining chairs, the horses running loose on the roads - price does not care at all but Jodie is different :) if you want to see a disgusting hovel then check out price's place!
I agree. Jodie might be a bit of a hoarder but her house is well maintained and her animals very well cared for. I’ve always loved her cats. I said earlier on in the thread that I was worried she had taken too much on. But actually I’m pretty jealous ( and of you and your animals and I think we need some pictures!!)

Reactions: 6
I think she's really likeable. She's her own person just getting on with her life in the slightly eccentric way she wants to with all her animals and the crazy stuff in her house. Really enjoy her posts and stories - she's a proper character, not like all these clones on Instagram all trying to influence us to buy their tat clothing ranges.

• Heart
I think she's really likeable. She's her own person just getting on with her life in the slightly eccentric way she wants to with all her animals and the crazy stuff in her house. Really enjoy her posts and stories - she's a proper character, not like all these clones on Instagram all trying to influence us to buy their tat clothing ranges.
She's still trying to sell us tat (clothes, protein powders, blogs) as well as advertising Crap she gets for free but with a bit more subtlety. No doubt if she hadn't slightly missed the boat in regards to her age she would have been as obnoxious as the rest of them.

• Heart
I actually like her in her stories today. She’s like a bit of a tough and nutty old Essex broad with a raspy laugh who don’t give a sh*t.🤣 sorry that’s the only way I can describe her. She also don’t give a tit if she’s got a full face of make up which I find quite refreshing. And I have to say her room with the plants was looking nice actually. She’s a bit of a character I think, she would be a good mate who is a right laugh- although I’d be a bit jealous of her boobs. Although she has said she had a nightmare boob job and would like to reduce at some point. They do look pretty good still.
From seeing first hand how she treats friends and how quickly she goes through them, that's a no. Not to sound condescending but what you see on social media is how she wants you to see her not necessarily how she actually is.

Reactions: 11
From seeing first hand how she treats friends and how quickly she goes through them, that's a no. Not to sound condescending but what you see on social media is how she wants you to see her not necessarily how she actually is.
EXACTLY 🙌 this is why I worry about this garden zoo she's now got. She goes through friends with each one at the time being the best friend ever and you never hear of them again. She's too impulsive it would be a catastrophe if she regretted getting so many animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
EXACTLY 🙌 this is why I worry about this garden zoo she's now got. She goes through friends with each one at the time being the best friend ever and you never hear of them again. She's too impulsive it would be a catastrophe if she regretted getting so many animals.
I don’t know much about her friendships and I only really follow her for her animal content. I really hope she does carry on looking after the animals to the standard she does. It does worry me that she has taken on so much in a relatively short space of time, along with all of the cats and dogs she has. She does seem genuinely happy and comfortable within herself though finally and it’s nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's still trying to sell us tat (clothes, protein powders, blogs) as well as advertising Crap she gets for free but with a bit more subtlety. No doubt if she hadn't slightly missed the boat in regards to her age she would have been as obnoxious as the rest of them.
Yeah, to be fair you are right, she is flogging proteins etc. Just less than KP and others. But as you say she probably doesn't have the current profile to get those deals anyway.

I don’t know much about her friendships and I only really follow her for her animal content. I really hope she does carry on looking after the animals to the standard she does. It does worry me that she has taken on so much in a relatively short space of time, along with all of the cats and dogs she has. She does seem genuinely happy and comfortable within herself though finally and it’s nice to see.
I agree and I'm a huge animal lover too. It's quite an undertaking all the animals she's taken on. I can't help but feel with her mum's sad passing she's doing it partly to fill a void. Obviously it's no ones else's business even if this is the case and it's always nice to see someone at peace with themselves and genuinely happy. My concern is if she split up with Billy or anything where they share the care of the animals how that would work out. She does seem to take care of her pets but for me personally I wouldn't be having goats in the kitchen or bed!!

I mean it is a lot of work I could only imagine... having dogs is enough with walks, vet trips, grooming, food costs and all the extra cleaning you have to do etc. Plus going away is a pain as you have to put them in boarding. I wouldn’t want all the responsibility. I bet so many people with all the lockdowns have decided on another baby, another pet, a new puppy etc. Jodie decided on a whole farm lol.

Its only make up free, still botox, fillers etc! Looks tons better without all the heavy make up.

Has anyone seen her on her stories tonight, snuggled up in her living room with a lamb? That lamb is like a little baby 🥺 friggin divine. I actually am really enjoying her stories when she does em. I know some people don’t like her but I’m not hating on her for the sake of it- I actually quite like her, I’m mostly nosey. Lol.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her on her stories tonight, snuggled up in her living room with a lamb? That lamb is like a little baby 🥺 friggin divine. I actually am really enjoying her stories when she does em. I know some people don’t like her but I’m not hating on her for the sake of it- I actually quite like her, I’m mostly nosey. Lol.
I’m obsessed with that lamb 🥺 and jealous!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.