Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s very eccentric but I think out of all the celebs/nobodies we talk about on here I’d like to be her friend the most (mostly so I can visit her animals whenever I want)

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think you know what at least she throws herself into everything with crazy enthusiasm. It’s not a bad way to live your life. And she is eccentric which, always inspires a little bit of respect because she dares to be a bit different to the clone ex glamour types.

I’d rather look at her walking her animals around Essex in high vis vests than someone promoting their only fans account with pictures of their giant fake butt.

Reactions: 14
More pics of the kitchen, it's like a themed restaurant. I think I noticed her mums funeral flowers on display.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what’s wrong with this fella? There’s always something massively untoward that happens.
Usual pattern is - I’m single and so happy and loving life, honestly, my choice so so happy - meets man who is absolutely the one, different from all the rest, made me believe in sex/love again - lots of social media posts usually showing off what she buys them, she bombs off her mates and usually the man ends up isolated from everyone but her and her family - something happens and they are always some form of abusive narcissist with a dark secret. Every time.

In case anyone is interested, I spent 35 quid last year on her blog (I was heavily on the Valium at the time)
The ex husband James. She did a blog called “the scrap man”’or something similar that was blatantly about him. She basically hinted that he was a child and animal abuser. Not quite outright but heavily hinted to the point that even in my drug induced hazed, I was pretty shocked by. I can’t remember the details but it was pretty out there.

Reactions: 16
Usual pattern is - I’m single and so happy and loving life, honestly, my choice so so happy - meets man who is absolutely the one, different from all the rest, made me believe in sex/love again - lots of social media posts usually showing off what she buys them, she bombs off her mates and usually the man ends up isolated from everyone but her and her family - something happens and they are always some form of abusive narcissist with a dark secret. Every time.

In case anyone is interested, I spent 35 quid last year on her blog (I was heavily on the Valium at the time)
The ex husband James. She did a blog called “the scrap man”’or something similar that was blatantly about him. She basically hinted that he was a child and animal abuser. Not quite outright but heavily hinted to the point that even in my drug induced hazed, I was pretty shocked by. I can’t remember the details but it was pretty out there.
Absolutely spot on about the usual pattern!
I find it amazing how no other ex girlfriend of his or anyone has come out of the woodwork and corroborated about him abusing animals or children... usually there would be someone wanting their five minutes of fame (even to tell fibs!).
He seems to have been happily married for a few years or more without a whisper of drama. I like how he kept very dignified silence over everything despite how much he was baited.

Reactions: 12
Jodie has been my guilty pleasure for many years - going all the way back to the Mushers. Possibly one of the funniest websites I have ever visited.

To all those saying how great she is, don't be fooled by the Instragram life. She may have learnt to hide it well, but underneath the 'cuddly, I love animals so much' persona is a desperate narcissist who will walk over anyone and everything to get her 15 minutes of fame. Every single failed relationship (and there have been many) was the other person's fault because she discovered that they were terrible people. As mentioned above she has widely hinted that the second ex-husband was a child/animal abuser. All of the ex-Besties (again there have been many) are dumped as soon as the next penis comes along. She doesn't speak to her brother either anymore.

Everything she does is done too far - the dreadful tattoos, the cheap tat in the house, even the animals - too many for one person to look after once the boyfriend decides he wants his freedom back.

Sometimes I feels sorry for her - she is obviously looking for something - anything - to make her poor little rich girl life meaningful. There is no purpose to her life. But then I remind myself that her ex-headmaser and numerous pupils have said that her raison d'etre - I WAS BULLIED - is just lies. In fact evidence suggests that she was the bully. Her blind love of Michael Jackson and support of Trump are worrying too.If only Jodie could get off social media and live her 'perfect' live without that desperate need for endless validation by strangers. Then maybe she really would be happy, not just trying to convince everyone that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More pics of the kitchen, it's like a themed restaurant. I think I noticed her mums funeral flowers on display.
is it her actual kitchen that is the diner or a separate room?

heavily on Valium 😹 we’ll let you off then.

Reactions: 3
Oh really. It’s just at one point they were playing pool in the garage so I assumed it was a separate area. But I guess it does have the kitchen sink. I’m not sure id want that as my every day kitchen if it is.

Absolutely spot on about the usual pattern!
I find it amazing how no other ex girlfriend of his or anyone has come out of the woodwork and corroborated about him abusing animals or children... usually there would be someone wanting their five minutes of fame (even to tell fibs!).
He seems to have been happily married for a few years or more without a whisper of drama. I like how he kept very dignified silence over everything despite how much he was baited.
really see I still thought he was a bit of trickster, like strategically met her at the gym, lived in a caravan and didn’t work, thinking he got lucky moving into her cottage and her paying for everything. Then when she split up with him because hey presto he wasn’t who she thought he was (it was too full on too soon) he threatened to harm her animals. It was pictures with her parents, shoes she had bought him, a suit. Its almost emasculating. I do hopes she has met ‘the one’ this time. But to have some separate independent life and different jobs is healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She posted that she done her own nails. I did that too with the lockdown, infilled the ones that were growing out but it’s not all that without going to the salon. Mine were lifting very slightly and water was able to get underneath which is a no go.

I always thought it odd that she has never moved out from living ii. A granny flat at her parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.