Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is so cluttered and looks as though it stinks of animals it looks like she’s a hoarder and just the epitome of bad taste. The clothes on her website are awful.

Reactions: 9
I'm always suspicious of people who profess to 'love animals more than people'. I mean Hitler was a dog lover (yes, I've just invoked Godwin's law and no I am not comparing Jodie to Hitler)!! Liking animals does not make you a superior human being. Very often it is used as a way of trying to deflect from their awful behaviour towards other humans. (This is all IMVHO of course).
So true, look at Morrissey. There's white supremacists that happen to be Vegan. A neo Nazi runs a vegan bakery in London. I also came across Instagram posts from a black former employee in a vegan cafe who was racially abused by the owners.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now she's got 2 new lambs 😱 she says they're foster lambs but I bet they keep them 🙄

Reactions: 1
oh no has she
can anybody just fill their garden with animals or do you have to notify the council etc?
I'm not sure, it depends if your house is leasehold/freehold etc too I remember when we bought this house reading the deeds and it said you couldn't keep anything other than domestic animals and no fowl ie chickens as it's near farmland and attracts rats 🤷‍♀️ lol was like good to know 😂 the neighbours do have chickens though!

Reactions: 2
Does she not live in the country with a portion of land attached? I was under that impression. She just needs a CPH number and I'm sure she has it.
I actually think her life looks pretty sweet, it's giving her plenty to do for sure but I'm not so sure about having farm animals in the house or indeed in the bed. Bit weird but thats Jodie.

Does she not live in the country with a portion of land attached? I was under that impression. She just needs a CPH number and I'm sure she has it.
I actually think her life looks pretty sweet, it's giving her plenty to do for sure but I'm not so sure about having farm animals in the house or indeed in the bed. Bit weird but thats Jodie.
Yeah I think it would be completely different if you live in a detached property with land attached as opposed to a 3 bed semi on a main road 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but a true animal lover would not be living in a house with these animals. They need to be in their natural habitat not kept as pets.

She certainly has one field at least and she says she has stables. I'm not sure if the stables she pictures are hers though, she has a smallish looking pink enclosure near her home. It would be interesting to know how much acreage she actually does have. Most of her pics are taken lying next to a pen, if she had plenty of space I'm sure she would show it off.
I think she hoards these animals the same way she hoards all the tat in her home. I couldn't breathe in that place, it makes me spin looking at it but that's a personal thing.

Reactions: 8
Yes she definitely alluded to something along those lines but was all evasive as usual and ‘read my blog blah blah blah’, I thought if it’s something that bad then surely it’ll end up in the paper anyway! It is disgusting of her to say things like that with no consequence, he could have been lynched for it!
if I remember rightly, I’m sure she ending up saying that he threatened to harm or kill her animals and she had to amp up security.

I do like Jodie, she does her own thing and doesn’t conform (you get tired of z listers and Dubai trips etc.) I like her enthusiasm about the things she loves and I used to admire her cosy cottage. Lately, she’s got more and more animals. Perhaps she could do with reigning in her impulsive side. On some level it seems idyllic, but animals are expensive and high maintenance. She used to post pictures of walks with the Rottys but not so much now. Now it’s walking ponies.

At one point she said she was having her eggs frozen in case her partner wants kids (she said she doesn’t see herself having kids.) They’ve committed to all these animals now, what if they had a kid too? I think all the graft with the farm animals will wear thin soon. What happens when they want to go away? I know her Dad would do it all but as he gets older it’s a lot to put on someone. I just about manage 2 bulldogs.

It seems like she has found a nice bf but was wondering if, aside from his music, if he has a day job. Can’t be natural to be together constantly. The diner on one hand is a fun idea but I think it was a crazy short term project of hers for shock value. As opposed to thinking long term as you do with your home which is your asset. She’s prob bored of it already. Might be good for friends over and parties but not sure the re sale value. Her house has become a bit unclean looking and cluttered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
if I remember rightly, I’m sure she ending up saying that he threatened to harm or kill her animals and she had to amp up security.

I do like Jodie, she does her own thing and doesn’t conform (you get tired of z listers and Dubai trips etc.) I like her enthusiasm about the things she loves and I used to admire her cosy cottage. Lately, she’s got more and more animals. Perhaps she could do with reigning in her impulsive side. On some level it seems idyllic, but animals are expensive and high maintenance. She used to post pictures of walks with the Rottys but not so much now. Now it’s walking ponies.

At one point she said she was having her eggs frozen in case her partner wants kids (she said she doesn’t see herself having kids.) They’ve committed to all these animals now, what if they had a kid too? I think all the graft with the farm animals will wear thin soon. What happens when they want to go away? I know her Dad would do it all but as he gets older it’s a lot to put on someone. I just about manage 2 bulldogs.

It seems like she has found a nice bf but was wondering if, aside from his music, if he has a day job. Can’t be natural to be together constantly. The diner on one hand is a fun idea but I think it was a crazy short term project of hers for shock value. As opposed to thinking long term as you do with your home which is your asset. She’s prob bored of it already. Might be good for friends over and parties but not sure the re sale value. Her house has become a bit unclean looking and cluttered.
Your right her house has become unkept like, so has she, unfortunately, which is a shame. He is the same. Buying all that stuff and project after project, I know her mum has passed away recently, maybe she is filling the void, I do hope she is OK. I like Jodie.

Reactions: 2
i would guess she is the one paying for everything,he is hardly elvis and wont be making any money with the odd gig and i dont think he has a proper job i think he thinks hes a little special im afraid

hope she is ok but agree up thread she is trying to fill a void and i used to love her place,not so much now

Reactions: 10
Loving Jodies content at the minute with the wee chicks and ducks :)
Me too. It does worry me that she's taken on an awful lot in a short space of time though. I think she said on her story that they were up at 6am and finish the day at 10pm (can't remember the exact times so don't quote me on that!). Will they have so much time when restrictions are lifted and Billy has gigs/they want a holiday or even just a day out? It must cost an absolute fortune too! I like Jodie and her love for animals but I just hope she hasn't taken on too much.

Reactions: 4
Her bath tub is actually amazing. With that baby duck swimming around it was like something out of Snow White.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was trying to work out if the duck had tit in the bath, I think it had 😂 I reckon she will be super responsible with her animals and have someone to look after them when she's not around. She has always had pets and managed them well or at least I haven't heard any neglect stories.

Reactions: 3
I was trying to work out if the duck had tit in the bath, I think it had 😂 I reckon she will be super responsible with her animals and have someone to look after them when she's not around. She has always had pets and managed them well or at least I haven't heard any neglect stories.
I hear you. She’s kind of made the choice of rescuing animals instead of say, raising a family.It’s her choice and it seems amazing mostly. To be fair, she ain’t nothing like KP- so many stories of her horse neglect, new puppy death and just overall animal neglect, buying dogs as fashion accessories and not looking after them properly (let’s face it she barely manages to look after her kids). Jodie clearly ain’t nothing like that. She actually seems to want to devote her life to animals and has always had lots of dogs etc. As long as it’s not a bit of an obsession/ hoarding thing or passing phase. But overall I do like her and seeing her animals on IG.

Reactions: 8
I hear you. She’s kind of made the choice of rescuing animals instead of say, raising a family.It’s her choice and it seems amazing mostly. To be fair, she ain’t nothing like KP- so many stories of her horse neglect, new puppy death and just overall animal neglect, buying dogs as fashion accessories and not looking after them properly (let’s face it she barely manages to look after her kids). Jodie clearly ain’t nothing like that. She actually seems to want to devote her life to animals and has always had lots of dogs etc. As long as it’s not a bit of an obsession/ hoarding thing or passing phase. But overall I do like her and seeing her animals on IG.
Definitely, the only comparison between the two is the big boobies and lads mags. Jodie is a bit of a loolaa for sure, she does hoard, you only have to look at her house 😂 and yip she could be hoarding the baby animals. I dunno, but for now they look like they're well cared for. I'm not sure what she's going to do with a couple of sheep, goats ponies and the rest I get, but sheep after the cute lamb stage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.