Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m presuming she’s a Michael Jackson fan because she’s posted a tweet defending him and it’s all kicking off

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Jodie at all. I think it’s ok to be an eccentric animal collector 😂
I think eating horse poo is a step too far though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m presuming she’s a Michael Jackson fan because she’s posted a tweet defending him and it’s all kicking off
Yeah when the documentary was shown about those 2 men who alleged to have been abused by Michael, she went into meltdown about it all defending him.

Pretty sure she has a tattoo of him too.

Yeah when the documentary was shown about those 2 men who alleged to have been abused by Michael, she went into meltdown about it all defending him.

That documentary was pretty harrowing, how she can defend MJ after watching that I don't know. God forbid you have a different opinion to her!
She seems to be bouncing from one thing to another lately...

Yes, she has a tattoo of him on her arm I think.

Reactions: 8

Yes Jodie is mostly harmless and I love her passion for animals but her MJ obsession is problematic. These superfans seem to be blind to how guilty he obviously was because they can't separate his talent from his actions.

Reactions: 6
The problem with superfans is that they think they know the celeb so they refuse to accept anything negative about them.

Reactions: 9
Jodies American Diner 😱 its so cluttered, and I don't get the snooker table right there in the middle 🤷‍♀️ I do like the pink and the floor though. I wonder if she has a main kitchen apart from this one as it's tiny!

Reactions: 4
Jodies American Diner 😱 its so cluttered, and I don't get the snooker table right there in the middle 🤷‍♀️ I do like the pink and the floor though. I wonder if she has a main kitchen apart from this one as it's tiny!
Whenever I see pictures of her home I want to scratch myself, way to cluttered for my taste but each to their own.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if I like the kitchen or not. Agree there's way too much stuff in it. It's like she bought everything diner related she could think of. Love the seats and cupboards though.

I do feel sad for her as she is obviously grieving and trying to fill the empty gap somehow.

What actually is it her kitchen or dining room? I think parts of it look nice the pink on the walls and the diner seats. I don’t understand the snooker table either though. When you think of American Diners they don’t seem to have snooker tables in them.
Also I’m guessing it’s BJs diner not JBs deliberately.

Reactions: 4
dosent she live in a house in her parents garden?

also can you imagine when her dad finds a new partner,she will be a nightmare and probably bully them to call the whole thing of x

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My littlest would love that kitchen, not for me though, which is surprising because I'm into pink.

dosent she live in a house in her parents garden?

also can you imagine when her dad finds a new partner,she will be a nightmare and probably bully them to call the whole thing of x
She used to have a flat that was converted over the garages in the grounds of her parents house but its her own place she lives in now.

Oh gosh I dread to think how her dad meeting a new partner would go 😱🙈 I mean it's never easy for anyone having someone else come in after a parent has passed but a new lady will certainly have her work cut out 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf have I just read goats in the bed and eating horse shite I mean if that's not fucked up enough she also defends MJ. I mean she's obviously right as usual and every victim made up their claims😞. Stupid and has horse tit breath 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.