Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usual pattern is - I’m single and so happy and loving life, honestly, my choice so so happy - meets man who is absolutely the one, different from all the rest, made me believe in sex/love again - lots of social media posts usually showing off what she buys them, she bombs off her mates and usually the man ends up isolated from everyone but her and her family - something happens and they are always some form of abusive narcissist with a dark secret. Every time.

In case anyone is interested, I spent 35 quid last year on her blog (I was heavily on the Valium at the time)
The ex husband James. She did a blog called “the scrap man”’or something similar that was blatantly about him. She basically hinted that he was a child and animal abuser. Not quite outright but heavily hinted to the point that even in my drug induced hazed, I was pretty shocked by. I can’t remember the details but it was pretty out there.
Can you share more on the blogs with us? I want to know what happened with her brother and she did one a couple of years ago at Xmas about how they no longer speak.

Reactions: 3
Can you share more on the blogs with us? I want to know what happened with her brother and she did one a couple of years ago at Xmas about how they no longer speak.
The brother she doesn’t really go into beyond the usual victim status. She claims not to know why. I’d say we all know why....but yeah, she seems to play victim and ignorance to this which is strange knowing her

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand: did she post about Jst Nutrition stuff on her personal Instagram without labelling it as an ad?

Or did she make unsubstantiated claims about the health benefits of her products?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand: did she post about Jst Nutrition stuff on her personal Instagram without labelling it as an ad?

Or did she make unsubstantiated claims about the health benefits of her products?
yep, even though she owns the company she still had to declare it as an ad because she is getting financial gain from posting about it.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories of her diner, I’m sorry but it looks incredible to be honest. The fairy lights pink flowers and skulls etc.

Reactions: 2

Both it would seem

Reactions: 4
Holding them between her boots :ROFLMAO: and Billy having a good sniff at the tit on his hand. Boke

• Sick
So she's been hit by the ASA for not declaring ads. She's just making a joke about it at the moment though, might not be a joke if and when she receives a fine. She's also backing cakes 🎂

I don’t know if she is playing dumb or being clever and using it as promotion!?

on her ‘joke’ post she says hebex works, great well done Jodie but the ASA haven’t said anything about the product, she has been named because she didnt declare it as ad not that it was false advertising 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest I do like her new hair, I don’t suppose there’s any hairdressers on here that could explain why they’ve left it so it looks like she needs her roots doing is there?

I’ll be honest I do like her new hair, I don’t suppose there’s any hairdressers on here that could explain why they’ve left it so it looks like she needs her roots doing is there?
Not a hairdresser but I do believe visible roots is a thing now, like, for fashuun and all that!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her depop? She's selling the belts for £6k and if the buyer collects they may even get to meet her. Money must be tight, its quite sad but on the plus side she's getting rid of a lot of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just had a look,blimey she has alot of stuff,keeping all those animals most cost a fortune and she cant be making much money of the powders
i just think that when autumn/winter comes cold wet weather comes she wont be so pleased to be sat with muddy goats etc,the paddock is small for all the animals and is going to get prettychurned up quickly with the British weather

Reactions: 9
I know at one point she was talking about doing up a caravan, wonder if that will still happen.

Have you seen her depop? She's selling the belts for £6k and if the buyer collects they may even get to meet her. Money must be tight, its quite sad but on the plus side she's getting rid of a lot of tat.
now selling old bikinis to any men that ‘might want to own one.’

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.