Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's horrific. It's just as bad as fur. Paying for an animal to be grown and raised just for decoration.
God we knew she had no taste but that is just horrific, and from someone who claims to support animal rights too. Disgusted.

It looks like she hasn't been on her Twitter since she posted that, as Jodie blocks negative comments and all the comments about the poor dead mouse are negative. As you would expect.

Reactions: 12
Was just reading her IG comments on that mouse post (which makes me feel sick). apparently anyone who doesn't like The Greatest Showman is a crazy, she had an ex who didn't like it and she thought he must be a psycho and whatd'yaknow she was right! Why does she have to go off into these insane diatribes (I mean I'm glad she does because they're hilarious) she must be exhausting to live with.

• Haha
IMG_20210210_130738.png
felt sick just going on her insta, didn't read them all. Honestly, if you love animals you don't do this, you admire them as they were, out in nature, doing things they do.
Some loony commented about getting one in a tutu and top hat a la greatest showman. I'm reporting this disgusting witch :mad::mad:😥(n)(n)💩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just reading her IG comments on that mouse post (which makes me feel sick). apparently anyone who doesn't like The Greatest Showman is a crazy, she had an ex who didn't like it and she thought he must be a psycho and whatd'yaknow she was right! Why does she have to go off into these insane diatribes (I mean I'm glad she does because they're hilarious) she must be exhausting to live with.
I don’t think she’s ever had an ex who didn’t turn out to be a “psycho” (based on her diagnosis)! She’s never had an amicable break up that I can recall!

• Heart
She is desperately immature and blocks anyone who doesn't think the Greatest Showman is the best film 'evah'. What other grown adult blocks people who don't have the same taste in films from their social media? I think the lift definitely doesn't go all the way to the top tbh. And a true animal lover would not have goats living in their house. She says whatever drivel gets her noticed and I actually think she's bordering on insane, always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just saw her glittery skull and immediately asked myself whether it was real, following the taxidermy thing :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She DEFINITELY did this.
Yes she definitely alluded to something along those lines but was all evasive as usual and ‘read my blog blah blah blah’, I thought if it’s something that bad then surely it’ll end up in the paper anyway! It is disgusting of her to say things like that with no consequence, he could have been lynched for it!

• Heart
She is not right in the head, can’t stand people who always have to play the victim.

she needs to take a step back and look at the common denominator in all her issues and sort herself out.

i don’t believe that EVERY single guy she has gone out with is some kind of psycho!

• Heart
I must be crazy then I thought it was shite, having said that I’m not the one buzzing over owning a dead posed mouse in a light up hoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must be crazy then I thought it was shite, having said that I’m not the one buzzing over owning a dead posed mouse in a light up hoop.
Glad I’m not the only one, I’d never seen it and it was on the TV a few weeks back and made a point of making sure I watched it then was like what the duck is this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He really should have sued her, absolutely disgraceful behaviour.
I think he just wanted to cut ties and get rid of her from his life, not prolong things any longer!
He remained very dignified considering all the heinous things she hinted at.
Oh and the usual that she says about all her exes, that they had a small weiner 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
I think he just wanted to cut ties and get rid of her from his life, not prolong things any longer!
He remained very dignified considering all the heinous things she hinted at.
Oh and the usual that she says about all her exes, that they had a small weiner 🙄🤣
She's pathetic. YOU are the common denominator here Jodie you sad act!

Reactions: 8
I've already commented on the mouse taxidermy, but I have to say again, I am shocked that she's done this. I may not agree with everything she does regarding animals,, but I always thought her heart was in the right place and that her caring about them was consistent and genuine. She's been vegetarian for a long time now and I remember, 15 years ago in Big Brother, her criticising Pete Burns for his real fur coat.

To buy a mouse that has been bred, raised, and slaughtered, just to be turned into a decoration, is just awful. She always seemed like an authentic person to me and I'm now wondering if she ever really cared?

• Heart
I've already commented on the mouse taxidermy, but I have to say again, I am shocked that she's done this. I may not agree with everything she does regarding animals,, but I always thought her heart was in the right place and that her caring about them was consistent and genuine. She's been vegetarian for a long time now and I remember, 15 years ago in Big Brother, her criticising Pete Burns for his real fur coat.

To buy a mouse that has been bred, raised, and slaughtered, just to be turned into a decoration, is just awful. She always seemed like an authentic person to me and I'm now wondering if she ever really cared?
I think she liked the image of being an animal lover/vegetarian but its shallow like the rest of her. She also claimed to be brilliant in school and was on the track to become a lawyer and some one who knew her in school said that was untrue as well which I am more inclined to believe. She has invented a personality for herself but has slipped up regarding that hideous mouse (poor animal) she probably was too thick to realise that the creature was bred to be an ornament and probably led an unhappy and miserable life. She should have checked things out, but I doubt if she really cares in a genuine way from the heart anyway.

She's pathetic. YOU are the common denominator here Jodie you sad act!
But she can't see it, she is always the victim!!! I think maybe her parents never taught her how to take responsibility for her actions or admit to being wrong they just sympathised with her for people being" nasty" to her and that is why she is not a rounded fully mature person. I am not saying that she has never been picked on or bullied, but her behaviour is sometimes foolish and she can also be very aggressive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.