Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I can't dislike her. Her life seems idyllic to me with all of her animals and lovely house. Although I'm not sure about her taste in interior design.

Reactions: 12
I must admit I can't dislike her. Her life seems idyllic to me with all of her animals and lovely house. Although I'm not sure about her taste in interior design.
I don’t dislike her either, I remember years ago she did MTV Cribs UK and it didn’t look too bad but that was before the giant shark and crocodile heads on her walls, I do wonder sometimes if she’s an impulse buyer.

Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike her either, I remember years ago she did MTV Cribs UK and it didn’t look too bad but that was before the giant shark and crocodile heads on her walls, I do wonder sometimes if she’s an impulse buyer.
She is 100% an impulse buyer. Look at some of the tit she brings home! From what I can see it’s a beautiful house, just overrun with her eccentric Knick knacks. I know what I’d choose though if I was given the choice between her house or some Katie price esque grey crushed velvet monstrosity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How does she earn money to fund all her animals that huge house etc???? She doesn't seem to do anything that pays??

Reactions: 9
She must have invested her money wisely when she was popular. Her dad is pretty wealthy isn’t he? He probably helped her to do something with it instead of pissing it up the wall

Reactions: 10
Now she's building an American Diner in her house?! 🙈 it must be so cluttered in there with all her random things, animals and now this...

Reactions: 9
Anyone know if she wears wigs or does she just dye her own hair?
Now she's building an American Diner in her house?! 🙈 it must be so cluttered in there with all her random things, animals and now this...
Can't wait to see the state of it!

I don't know how I missed the dead bat post!!!

Reactions: 2
I think she dyes her own hair, sometimes the roots on that blue are so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know if she wears wigs or does she just dye her own hair?

Can't wait to see the state of it!

I don't know how I missed the dead bat post!!!
She barely has any real hair left like most who have worn extensions and fried their hair for years. It's probably as short as prices

Reactions: 6
She barely has any real hair left like most who have worn extensions and fried their hair for years. It's probably as short as prices
Did I imagine it, or did she have all her teeth replaced with porcelain ones when she was like 16? I feel I dreamt it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't look at Jodie's feed, too much yummy vegan food.

How does she maintain her bod?

Remember reading years ago that she used to eat chip buttys, and wondered even then how she managed to be anything remotely healthy with all those carbs.

Reactions: 4
I can't look at Jodie's feed, too much yummy vegan food.

How does she maintain her bod?

Remember reading years ago that she used to eat chip buttys, and wondered even then how she managed to be anything remotely healthy with all those carbs.
She smokes like a trooper and doesn't eat all of those massive portions 😉

(Now I fancy a chip butty 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.