Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only found and read through this thread yesterday. Jodie interests me, she's not as bad as KP but she's still not great either. Her chewed up dining chairs give me anxiety, all those animals in the house including ponies what the actual?? I had to look away after her mother died, it was all a bit much and every now and again she pops up on my insta doing another project with the funeral flowers.
I remember when she spoke out about one of her ex's hinting about abuse of the worst kind. Nothing ever seemed to come from that.
The one who lived in a caravan?It really didn’t seem like just money, she implied he had did something illegal or very wrong

Reactions: 4
The one who lived in a caravan?It really didn’t seem like just money, she implied he had did something illegal or very wrong
She was very vague apart from alluding to something heinous. I'd forgotten all about it until I read this thread. I don't remember the ins and outs or where he lived sorry.

Reactions: 3
She implied that he was a pweirdo from what I can remember, plus said to never trust him around animals or kids 😱
She was very vague apart from alluding to something heinous. I'd forgotten all about it until I read this thread. I don't remember the ins and outs or where he lived sorry.

Reactions: 7
She implied that he was a pweirdo from what I can remember, plus said to never trust him around animals or kids 😱
Yeah that's how I read the situation too. I tried to find some info on it earlier but I can't seem to find any. Lots of articles on her being in abusive relationships.

Did she ever say what happened between her & the fella that bought her a juke box for Christmas and then a week later they’d split. I refused to subscribe to the blog.
On the subject of her blog - I notice that she last posted on the 18th April last year, so those that have subscribed aren't getting much for their money! Would love to see the drivel she spouts though - it will be 'I'm a strong feminist I don't need a man' when she's single and then 'My man is the best evah, we are soooo in lurve and everyone is jellus' when she's found another victim.

Jodie has been a guilty pleasure of mine for many years - was once a musher - and I find her deranged witterings very funny.

Her twitter can be comedy gold too - last week she was contacting Sky on Twitter as their phone wait time was 30 mins and she is 'far too busy' to wait. I wonder if they DMed her their Celebrity Concierge number - wait time 0 seconds and soothing violin music in the background.

She is clearly unbalanced, awful about her Mum of course, but the pictures of the coffin and funeral flower doorknobs were very disturbing. And don't get me started on her eulogy - me me me! When she announced the death on Twitter she didn't even give her Mum's name, as if the poor woman's only purpose was Mother to Jodie Marsh. Self obsessed doesn't even cover it.

And as for the most recent penis, he's changed his complete look, copied her God awful tattoos, now is a veggie and adores animals. Oh and he works out too. Amazed she hasn't press ganged him into being husband number 3 yet though.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If there had been something truly heinous her ex husband had done she would have reported it to the relevant authorities (she wouldn't pass up on the attention it would bring!).
The next best thing is to slyly hint he had something terrible and let people's imaginations run wild 😏
It was payback for him wanting out of their marriage and not repaying money borrowed from her dad.

Reactions: 10
Her relationships never last because mainly SHE is the problem. It was inevitable she'd end up with a much younger bloke as she's desperately immature and he is someone she can just mould into doing as he's told. As far as I'm aware, all of the relationships she's had whilst being in the public eye have ended very acrimoniously and there is one common denominator - her. She's a complete car crash.

Reactions: 11
Her relationships never last because mainly SHE is the problem. It was inevitable she'd end up with a much younger bloke as she's desperately immature and he is someone she can just mould into doing as he's told. As far as I'm aware, all of the relationships she's had whilst being in the public eye have ended very acrimoniously and there is one common denominator - her. She's a complete car crash.
The one before the current one, was 4 weeks of full on love fest, it was over Xmas and I remember she bought him a £500 jukebox (show off photos of Twitter beforehand of course). Then a couple of days later its all ended and she's claimed 'the worst thing evah happened'. Hinting that there was violence involved. Never coming out and saying it of course. Letting her followers jump to conculsions and go after him online. So about a week later he posted a long rant on Facebook about her, basically saying he'd kept quiet but now his family were threatened and call her out as a bully. Wish I'd kept it but it came down pretty quickly, despite loads of supportive replies from his friends.

That's her MO though - hints and snide remarks. Never coming out and saying what it actually was or allowing the guys the right to reply. Does she get them to sign NDAs I wonder so they can't counter her accusations?

Reactions: 9
On the subject of her blog - I notice that she last posted on the 18th April last year, so those that have subscribed aren't getting much for their money! Would love to see the drivel she spouts though - it will be 'I'm a strong feminist I don't need a man' when she's single and then 'My man is the best evah, we are soooo in lurve and everyone is jellus' when she's found another victim.

Jodie has been a guilty pleasure of mine for many years - was once a musher - and I find her deranged witterings very funny.

Her twitter can be comedy gold too - last week she was contacting Sky on Twitter as their phone wait time was 30 mins and she is 'far too busy' to wait. I wonder if they DMed her their Celebrity Concierge number - wait time 0 seconds and soothing violin music in the background.

She is clearly unbalanced, awful about her Mum of course, but the pictures of the coffin and funeral flower doorknobs were very disturbing. And don't get me started on her eulogy - me me me! When she announced the death on Twitter she didn't even give her Mum's name, as if the poor woman's only purpose was Mother to Jodie Marsh. Self obsessed doesn't even cover it.

And as for the most recent penis, he's changed his complete look, copied her God awful tattoos, now is a veggie and adores animals. Oh and he works out too. Amazed she hasn't press ganged him into being husband number 3 yet though.....
Exactly it must be truly awful to lose your mum but you do start to wonder looking at her posts if she’s ok? I personally, if my mum died wouldn’t want the constant reminder of her funeral by having her funeral flowers all over my house I know everyone grieves in their own way but if she was a friend/member of my family I’d be concerned.

Reactions: 8
I dip in and out of following Jodie. She interests me for some reason, and I was very sad to hear of her mother's passing. I lost my father a couple of years ago and it really hits me now when I see someone else going through a parental loss. I get that some people here find the funeral flower ornaments strange, but I don't think it is weird. I think it is a really nice idea and when I saw her post about it it actually made me sad that I didn't think to keep some of my dad's funeral flowers for a project like that. I think funerals are very important and my dad thankfully had a lovely one. The memories of that day don't upset me for the most part, because we celebrated his life beautifully even though we were devastated, so I don't think I would find reminders of the funeral very painful. It's other kinds of reminders that I still struggle with. Of course that is just me, but people do deal with grief in their own way and if this is what works for Jodie I hope she continues to find comfort in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's just probably quite unusual that she's had quite so many things made from the funeral flowers.
Totally agree though, whatever works for each person in order for them to grieve.

Reactions: 5
Changing the subject slightly I wonder if she ever got her Freddie tattoo fixed/covered?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS x 100.

I used to read her blog back in the day and was struck by how nothing was ever her fault,
She was always the victim and everyone else was a vile jellus bully. Anyone who crossed her was subject to the most horrific abuse, yet she was all about anti bullying etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being dressed like this in front of your parents 😭😭😭😭 my family would get me sectioned not pose for a photo 😂
817CE962-EE46-4AF7-BF01-56E51A9D218B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine being dressed like this in front of your parents 😭😭😭😭 my family would get me sectioned not pose for a photo 😂View attachment 403334
If I remember correctly the left tit (as opposed to her being a right tit) was partially covered as allegedly she'd recently had a boob job and it had become infected and was, ehhhm, leaking pus.

And I only know that from the Mushers!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If I remember correctly the left tit (as opposed to her being a right tit) was partially covered as allegedly she'd recently had a boob job and it had become infected and was, ehhhm, leaking pus.

And I only know that from the Mushers!
Gross 😂 I did wonder what purpose that strap was meant to be serving!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.