Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always suspicious of people who profess to 'love animals more than people'. I mean Hitler was a dog lover (yes, I've just invoked Godwin's law and no I am not comparing Jodie to Hitler)!! Liking animals does not make you a superior human being. Very often it is used as a way of trying to deflect from their awful behaviour towards other humans. (This is all IMVHO of course).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m starting to wonder if this is how she’s earning a living these days companies are paying her to advertise all the stuff she raves on about on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
I'm always suspicious of people who profess to 'love animals more than people'. I mean Hitler was a dog lover (yes, I've just invoked Godwin's law and no I am not comparing Jodie to Hitler)!! Liking animals does not make you a superior human being. Very often it is used as a way of trying to deflect from their awful behaviour towards other humans. (This is all IMVHO of course).
I’m quite the opposite actually! I’m really drawn to animal lovers as they’re usually really kind and thoughtful people! Big red flags for me when people say they dislike animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m quite the opposite actually! I’m really drawn to animal lovers as they’re usually really kind and thoughtful people! Big red flags for me when people say they dislike animals.

I have never met anyone who says they 'dislike' animals. But IMVHO, a lot of animal lovers are lacking as humans - Liz Jones, Ricky Gervais and Hitler being 3 examples!

Reactions: 10
I have never met anyone who says they 'dislike' animals. But IMVHO, a lot of animal lovers are lacking as humans - Liz Jones, Ricky Gervais and Hitler being 3 examples!
I love Ricky! I’ve met a few who dislike animals; they weren’t nice people!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Ricky! I’ve met a few who dislike animals; they weren’t nice people!
I dislike animals, as in I find them annoying and don’t jizz my pants at the site of a puppy. But I also do not wish them any harm and find is disrespectful to turn their dead bodies into household ornaments!

Reactions: 12
More “fan mail” :rolleyes:
Hasn’t she claimed this had happened before?

3CF40FFE-B96F-4CE5-ACB5-F70DF83EF55C.jpeg
7140649B-E160-46AD-9F79-3536E6F6DC88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah isn’t there usually a black stamp on the envelope when it gets processed? I’ve had Christmas cards with the date stamped over the stamp.

Reactions: 9
Does she ever tell us what is in the packages? And still with the farm animals in the house, I love animals but nope!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.