Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know I just found it on her Insta 😂 I forgot about that! What happened to the celibacy and sperm donor phase 🤷‍♀️😂
Haha forgot the Lesbian phase!!

her celibacy went out the window when she married James. Who was the BEST sex of her life, until they divorced and all of a sudden he had a small penis and never satisfied her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All I really remember of the Katie price and Jodie fued was that Katie said Jodie had a nose like a builders elbow! Never forgotten that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I really remember of the Katie price and Jodie fued was that Katie said Jodie had a nose like a builders elbow! Never forgotten that
I could be misremembering, but I think Katie compared Jodie's (non-surgically-enhanced) breasts to 'spaniel's ears' back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
N for Nina the hairdresser!
Not really related to this, but I have always had a theory that Jodie shagged Katie Hopkins during the latter's (very brief) period of claiming to be bisexual (which seems to have been mostly so she had an excuse to come onto Anglea Scanlon).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not really related to this, but I have always had a theory that Jodie shagged Katie Hopkins during the latter's (very brief) period of claiming to be bisexual (which seems to have been mostly so she had an excuse to come onto Anglea Scanlon).
I forgot totally forgot about the Jodie & Katie BFF stage, was a bit random the interview in bed wearing pyjamas blowing smoke up each other’s arse.

Reactions: 2
I don't remember anything about the katie Hopkins saga!! Jeepers that's wild!

Reactions: 5
I forgot totally forgot about the Jodie & Katie BFF stage, was a bit random the interview in bed wearing pyjamas blowing smoke up each other’s arse.
It was very strange, and it came not long after the interview I alluded to, where Angela Scanlon did a similar interview with Hopkins, and Katie basically spent the whole time trying to get in her pants, in a way that if a man did it would have been seen as horrifically creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 427509Why would an animal lover and vegan want this in their home?
In the comments the lady who made it explained how it’s “ethically sourced”.... she just buys and skins dead frozen mice sold for snake food from the pet shop! Maybe I’m wrong but I’m not sure that counts as “ethically sourced”! I was expecting the mouse to have died of old age 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In the comments the lady who made it explained how it’s “ethically sourced”.... she just buys and skins dead frozen mice sold for snake food from the pet shop! Maybe I’m wrong but I’m not sure that counts as “ethically sourced”! I was expecting the mouse to have died of old age 😂
I don’t think ethically sourced means what she thinks it means 😂 it’s like the people who post a photo of their Costa cup with #supportlocal. Also she’s taking food from a living reptile to make that monstrosity 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She loves anything with shock value 🙄
I know the mouse is dead and some people argue Taxidermy is 'art' but I just think this kind of thing is disrespectful and wrong.
Definitely not something a true animal lover would buy. She'll probably have her pets stuffed too when they croak it (or her boyfriend if he ever gets the balls to leave her 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That's horrific. It's just as bad as fur. Paying for an animal to be grown and raised just for decoration.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.