Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know if she and Jordan (brother, not Katie Price) have fallen out? She used to mention him all the time years ago but now it’s like he no longer exists?!
Do you know if she and Jordan (brother, not Katie Price) have fallen out? She used to mention him all the time years ago but now it’s like he no longer exists?!
She posted something in one of her blogs about how she found Christmas hard because she and her brother no longer speak, but that was all I could see without paying, so don't know why!

Reactions: 4
She posted something in one of her blogs about how she found Christmas hard because she and her brother no longer speak, but that was all I could see without paying, so don't know why!
I always wonder how many people actually subscribe to her blog!

Reactions: 5
She's also got a shop attached to her blog and recipes on there too. A very mixed bag lol

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her and billy watch ‘Jodie Marsh: who’ll take her up the aisle’?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her and billy watch ‘Jodie Marsh: who’ll take her up the aisle’?
Wasn’t that also proven to have been a con wasn’t she already seeing the fella at the time before the show even started and she ends up marrying him, that’s ringing a bell with me for some reason.

Reactions: 8
Did she ever say what happened between her & the fella that bought her a juke box for Christmas and then a week later they’d split. I refused to subscribe to the blog.

It was a lad called Matt Peacock, if I remember correctly. I think he just wanted to be famous.

Reactions: 7
Oh I never knew he was an ex of Katie’s 😆. Does anyone remember how her and Katie ended up having beef with one another?
I think, but am not certain, that back in Jodie’s early days of glamour modelling, pre boob job, Jordan made a derogatory comment about her boobs

Reactions: 5
I think, but am not certain, that back in Jodie’s early days of glamour modelling, pre boob job, Jordan made a derogatory comment about her boobs
Yes wasn’t Jodie always going on how hers were natural and then a few years down the line got a boob job herself.

Oh I never knew he was an ex of Katie’s 😆. Does anyone remember how her and Katie ended up having beef with one another?
I remember seeing pictures of him & KP on holiday somewhere when Harvey was a baby. Wasn’t he the bloke she was seeing when she went into the jungle?

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing pictures of him & KP on holiday somewhere when Harvey was a baby. Wasn’t he the bloke she was seeing when she went into the jungle?
I think that was someone called Scott. She wasn’t with Matt Peacock for long, just a few months. I remember the holiday pics, they did a holiday photo shoot in OK magazine.

I vaguely remember Jordan doing a bbc three documentary around the time of the pregnancy/birth of Harvey and his first year. She was dating Matt when Harvey was a few months old and treated him like Harvey’s babysitter! He seemed very young/gormless, I think he worked part time in a sunbed shop and was definitely with her for a bit of fame

Reactions: 9
I think that was someone called Scott. She wasn’t with Matt Peacock for long, just a few months. I remember the holiday pics, they did a holiday photo shoot in OK magazine.
Scott Sullivan! I’ve just googled! Apparently he was going to propose to her when she got out of the jungle

• Haha
Only found and read through this thread yesterday. Jodie interests me, she's not as bad as KP but she's still not great either. Her chewed up dining chairs give me anxiety, all those animals in the house including ponies what the actual?? I had to look away after her mother died, it was all a bit much and every now and again she pops up on my insta doing another project with the funeral flowers.
I remember when she spoke out about one of her ex's hinting about abuse of the worst kind. Nothing ever seemed to come from that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.