Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes bullied the previous owner of the cat in to signing the cat over to her šŸ¤¬
Jodie was shocked that the owner seemed inconvenienced that their cat had been snatched away from outside their home and driven 30 minutes away. Probably would have had to arrange transport and time off work to pick up their cat that was catnapped by Jodie Marsh. I know I would be pissed if I found out my cat was sitting in a vet in another town because someone decided to take it on a joyride. New thread title suggestion Jodie marsh: No pussy in the sheets-stealing pussy from the streets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jodie was shocked that the owner seemed inconvenienced that their cat had been snatched away from outside their home and driven 30 minutes away. Probably would have had to arrange transport and time off work to pick up their cat that was catnapped by Jodie Marsh. I know I would be pissed if I found out my cat was sitting in a vet in another town because someone decided to take it on a joyride. New thread title suggestion Jodie marsh: No pussy in the sheets-stealing pussy from the streets.
I'd REALLY like to hear the other side of the story!!

Reactions: 17
Something is so off with this, she's making her life seem like an episode of all creatures great and small! Driving along one minute, spotting a deer being ravaged by a dog- jumping into a pond/lake/north sea to rescue it AND THEN the next thing the spot a poor starved cat who appeared from nowhere!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I seriously think she has munchausen by proxy; she is going out injuring animals so she can play the hero. bleeping nut job

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Phwoar, she's so fit though.
Interesting she put this up after we all moaned she had thousands of birds all squashed into her back garden šŸ¤­

Something is so off with this, she's making her life seem like an episode of all creatures great and small! Driving along one minute, spotting a deer being ravaged by a dog- jumping into a pond/lake/north sea to rescue it AND THEN the next thing the spot a poor starved cat who appeared from nowhere!
She's full of tit. Probably her own cat or like someone else said a Facebook purchase gone wrong. I hope someone comes out and tells all about Jodie catnapping her cat and the vet putting pressure on them to come and collect their cat miles away from their town because Jodie wanted a hero story. But perhaps the cats really neglected and how sad now he has to live in Jodie's grotty kitchen with the toilet and crap all over the floor and sink. Wonder if the vet knows about her kitty room looking like Jigsaw's kitchen.
---
I seriously think she has munchausen by proxy; she is going out injuring animals so she can play the hero. bleeping nut job
YES!! I think you're right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes most of this tit up, most disguised #ADs, some of it for followers. She's toxic. Perfect candidate for tattle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting she put this up after we all moaned she had thousands of birds all squashed into her back garden šŸ¤­

She's full of tit. Probably her own cat or like someone else said a Facebook purchase gone wrong. I hope someone comes out and tells all about Jodie catnapping her cat and the vet putting pressure on them to come and collect their cat miles away from their town because Jodie wanted a hero story. But perhaps the cats really neglected and how sad now he has to live in Jodie's grotty kitchen with the toilet and crap all over the floor and sink. Wonder if the vet knows about her kitty room looking like Jigsaw's kitchen.
---

YES!! I think you're right
She makes most of this tit up, most disguised #ADs, some of it for followers. She's toxic. Perfect candidate for tattle šŸ˜‚
I'm waiting for herself, or her minions to create accounts and start posting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm waiting for herself, or her minions to create accounts and start posting.
Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t you know but she never mentions us by our formal troll name ā€œtattleā€ and her minions are thick as duck so wouldnā€™t find us otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing that I donā€™t get is how she thinks itā€™s ok to get all of this for free.
Just say (which we know it isnā€™t) she was on her arse and desperately needed a haircut and a friend was a hairdresser then yes get her to give you a free trim.
But when the duck has tattoos and getting crappy botox (that makes her looks worse every other week) been a necessity. duck of you fat freeloading bleep
She makes me so mad. I wouldnā€™t dream of going out to dinner and someone footing the bill every time. Sheā€™s ALWAYS out too. I guess a plate of chips isnā€™t a lot but come on
Maybe thatā€™s why Parge is always there as she knows he will always pay if her friends canā€™t or wonā€™t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s lying, she pays I bet.
Nobody in their right mind would take all of those freebies at 50 years old, itā€™s embarrassing.
I think sheā€™s not doing great mentally.
Why else cover herself with cheap sub par tattoos and crappy piercings, sheā€™s trying to ruin her body, and sheā€™s succeeded.
All she wants is Billy to return and say this to her:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s lying, she pays I bet.
Nobody in their right mind would take all of those freebies at 50 years old, itā€™s embarrassing.
I think sheā€™s not doing great mentally.
Why else cover herself with cheap sub par tattoos and crappy piercings, sheā€™s trying to ruin her body, and sheā€™s succeeded.
All she wants is Billy to return and say this to her:
50 years old, if that doesn't bring her Minions out of the woodwork I don't know what will šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was older than 50 šŸ˜œ
She is morphing into the Rolys Polys with Jodie and the one tits.

Though judging by Ninaā€™s last boast it should be Nina and the dildoettes. šŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.