Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone referenced knuckle bump farms. Her videos are so heartwarming. She shows animals she has rescued from the beginning to how well they are doing now
Niall harbison does the same and I imagine if I followed other rescues they also would
This 50 year old fatty doesn’t. It’s just random videos of her kissing animals. I don’t actually follow her farm (just her main page and that’s infuriating enough) but from the comments here she doesn’t show she is doing good for any of her animals. And none of them seem like actual rescues either
Please let this get stopped soon before she does too much damage
The Asher house is another one hot guy rescues dogs what more do you need 😂 and is a genuine rescue not just buying them off Facebook market place

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her private tattoo studio was actually her gym. Regardless of how clean it it, it’s not going to be anywhere near as hygienic as a tattoo studios should be.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It would be so lovely if she had a dawn raid and they saw the filth she and her animals live in and took them all away from her. And filmed it!
I would love to see her put in her place for once
It probably wouldnt make a difference though. Her narcissism is off the scale! Just like her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her private tattoo studio was actually her gym. Regardless of how clean it it, it’s not going to be anywhere near as hygienic as a tattoo studios should be.
Whys he tattooing in her kitchen then. With the muddy floors. Does she even own a mop
---
It would be so lovely if she had a dawn raid and they saw the filth she and her animals live in and took them all away from her. And filmed it!
It probably wouldnt make a difference though. Her narcissism is off the scale! Just like her
Probably all those birds in a tiny shed and garden is enough perhaps someone saw the video and she did a stories response about all her new land. Maybe that's why she was pissy. Hope so anyway

Reactions: 7
Someone referenced knuckle bump farms. Her videos are so heartwarming. She shows animals she has rescued from the beginning to how well they are doing now
Niall harbison does the same and I imagine if I followed other rescues they also would
This 50 year old fatty doesn’t. It’s just random videos of her kissing animals. I don’t actually follow her farm (just her main page and that’s infuriating enough) but from the comments here she doesn’t show she is doing good for any of her animals. And none of them seem like actual rescues either
Please let this get stopped soon before she does too much damage
I am waiting for her to announce she’s got some weird animal bourne disease. There was that poor man who lived with some ducks in his house and got bird flu.
Put it this way, if there’s another pandemic I’m sending them to Fripps.
---
Oi, shovel nose. The whole point of an animal rescue is to rehabilitate/treat animals until they can be released or finding a permanent adoptive home. Not running a facility where she "accidentally" breeds them. What a mockery. I hope those kittens she plans on keeping all turn out to be male and spray urine everywhere.
Probably why she called it a farm so that she can get away with breeding the animals and selling them on when it’s all too much. She’s no clue!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Private tattoo studio?? 🤔 funny that, since folk were commenting about tattooing in her home being illegal, which it certainly is! Looks like the duke's head charity event is long gone and she's roped these poor bastards in now.
She’s as much got a private tattoo studio in her house as I’ve got a million pound in the bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the Fripps Farm TV show I want to see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He bleeping hates her and I hope he scratches her eyeballs out
She kept saying aww look he's purring. And her fans are like he's so happy. Doesn't she know cats purr out of stress, nervousness and illnesses too. She has no idea about cats health. Plus he has no bald patches on his arms or neck so he probably had no blood tests

Welcome to your new toilet Neo, I wonder if the vets seen this grot room
Screenshot_20230318_002626_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
I can’t wait to see these ponds she talks of. I’ve owned back yard ducks and they weren’t that destructive. Yes they’re messy. They’re animals ffs. I had Campbells and they were the loveliest gentlest things EVAH. The ducks she’s ‘rescued’ were school hatch project. The school could’ve returned them to the supplier (this is in the terms) or chosen to keep them. These were not unwanted or abandoned in the way she portrays. The school is perhaps irresponsible here, campaign to stop these projects maybe? Stop using others fortune for your sainthood Marsh. It’s always the same.

Reactions: 13
This is the Fripps Farm TV show I want to see
Probably be the next RSPCA advert where they climb over a fence pick up neglected animals and shake their heads at each other. Sad music plays and a blurred out Jodie can heard shouting "donate to me not them. I won't spend your money on adverts"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.