Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping tragic freeloading ponce. Jodie, you're in your mid 40's and despite the fact that you're the best shag EVAH with 11 trillion GCSE's, your life is beyond pathetic. Cover up your fat hideous tits and your beef curtains and start paying your own way. You don't give a duck about those animals, all you care about is your reputation. and they give you a narrative. I'd be mortified if I was associated with her in any capacity, the actual bleeping STATE of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she's a working on a farm why isn't she burning off any calories? State of her, she would be punching if she was with any of those blokes. Deluded spud still thinks she's glamma material.
This .. surely looking after so many animals on a daily basis the pounds would be falling off. Instead it’s the exact opposite.
---
Latest post, the stalker is back

Of course all her friends do all this work for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many times has she mentioned this fripps farm tv show that has been filmed for a pilot multiple times .. also how explosive can a tv show about animals get? Will it be 30 mins of Jodie with the shits after beans and chips three times a day!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good let the vile creature document what she actually does to “save” the many animals that she feels she is the most “appropriate” person to care for them 🙄

6C52AC53-4563-4561-AB38-EBB1B19C5781.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Now do how many animals have died in your care Jodie. Of course all of those animals were on the brink of death anyway weren't they, and nothing could have possibly saved them, not even your St Francis of Assisi-style miracle working. Even the ones that came to you perfectly healthy and promptly died were nothing to do with you were they?

The OF stuff is by turns hilarious, tragic, and skin-crawingly cringe. But at least she's not actively causing harm apart from to the bank balance of pathetic middle aged tossers with severe eyesight problems. The animal stuff is actively deplorable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It absolutely shocking the way that woman has been piled on in those comments. Her followers are all as fucked up as she is. That woman made a comment out of genuine concern and folk have told her she’s spreading misinformation and bullshit advice and not to because she’s not a vet. Neither the duck is Jodie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It absolutely shocking the way that woman has been piled on in those comments. Her followers are all as fucked up as she is. That woman made a comment out of genuine concern and folk have told her she’s spreading misinformation and bullshit advice and not to because she’s not a vet. Neither the duck is Jodie.
Exactly this! They are more than happy to accept Jodies word as gospel though. Heaven forbid anyone questions Jodie, whose qualifications are a handful of GCSEs and A Levels.

• Haha
Exactly this! They are more than happy to accept Jodies word as gospel though. Heaven forbid anyone questions Jodie, whose qualifications are a handful of GCSEs and A Levels.
Jodie doesn't even have that!
She was asked to leave her school before she took her GCSE's and never even sat A Levels, she did a photography course at college! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly if I didn't eat cheese and did a physical job I'd be a stick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a grown woman….🫠😂
I would actually like to see all this on the farm’s Insta. All the difficulties that go into properly caring for animals, and how time consuming and back breaking it can be. At least then we would know she is actually looking after them, and it would hopefully discourage other people from collecting animals for a hobby. If she showed all the stuff she listed and she was doing it single handedly I would have a lot more respect for her rescue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now do how many animals have died in your care Jodie. Of course all of those animals were on the brink of death anyway weren't they, and nothing could have possibly saved them, not even your St Francis of Assisi-style miracle working. Even the ones that came to you perfectly healthy and promptly died were nothing to do with you were they?

The OF stuff is by turns hilarious, tragic, and skin-crawingly cringe. But at least she's not actively causing harm apart from to the bank balance of pathetic middle aged tossers with severe eyesight problems. The animal stuff is actively deplorable
Where's Cammie the chameleon her dad bought for her?

Honestly if I didn't eat cheese and did a physical job I'd be a stick!
Haha me too

If only…
Maybe DEFRA called. Or perhaps when someone said they reported her CIC she got a letter through 🤞 wipe that virtuous smug look of her face

Reactions: 4
This is a grown woman….🫠😂
Snarky cow. Hope her deranged minions didn’t pile on you too much. What you said was 100% correct. How can a woman who can’t afford hay & feed suddenly be able to afford vet bills and medication? The cat won’t get adequate care none of those animals do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone commented ‘lucky fella’ on this
😳😅😂🤣
Just seen this photo - she is rubbed some of her arse cheek off with the smoothing filter. Plus its a bit square looking 🥴
---
Still creasing about Nina the lucky fella. 😂😂😂😂😂
She does look like a bloke in some pics ! The one with pulled apart fanny getting the Rosie tattoo she looked like a bloke.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I always thought it was a bit of a myth, zlebs checking the comments on Tattle about themselves. She so is though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes bullied the previous owner of the cat in to signing the cat over to her 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.