Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone referenced knuckle bump farms. Her videos are so heartwarming. She shows animals she has rescued from the beginning to how well they are doing now
Niall harbison does the same and I imagine if I followed other rescues they also would
This 50 year old fatty doesn’t. It’s just random videos of her kissing animals. I don’t actually follow her farm (just her main page and that’s infuriating enough) but from the comments here she doesn’t show she is doing good for any of her animals. And none of them seem like actual rescues either
Please let this get stopped soon before she does too much damage

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone referenced knuckle bump farms. Her videos are so heartwarming. She shows animals she has rescued from the beginning to how well they are doing now
Niall harbison does the same and I imagine if I followed other rescues they also would
This 50 year old fatty doesn’t. It’s just random videos of her kissing animals. I don’t actually follow her farm (just her main page and that’s infuriating enough) but from the comments here she doesn’t show she is doing good for any of her animals. And none of them seem like actual rescues either
Please let this get stopped soon before she does too much damage
Wish I could stop her grotty zoo but she's just bought loads of acres of land to fill up with even more animals before long it will be overcrowded. She can't even get her cats to the vets now and she's just picked up a cat from the streets and I know from experience having a cat with a thyroid condition and other issues, I was at the vet every other week for blood tests and picking up medication. It was really expensive. The insurance covered most of it. I doubt any of her pets are insured she's always begging for them.
---
"Lunatic, obsessed stalker" haha, yeah jodie!
Anyone who dares question her behaviour 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wish I could stop her grotty zoo but she's just bought loads of acres of land to fill up with even more animals before long it will be overcrowded. She can't even get her cats to the vets now and she's just picked up a cat from the streets and I know from experience having a cat with a thyroid condition and other issues, I was at the vet every other week for blood tests and picking up medication. It was really expensive. The insurance covered most of it. I doubt any of her pets are insured she's always begging for them.
---

Anyone who dares question her behaviour 🙄
I hope Billy browses through these threads and has a right good laugh, not to mention feeling such relief he got away from this thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oi, shovel nose. The whole point of an animal rescue is to rehabilitate/treat animals until they can be released or finding a permanent adoptive home. Not running a facility where she "accidentally" breeds them. What a mockery. I hope those kittens she plans on keeping all turn out to be male and spray urine everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope Billy browses through these threads and has a right good laugh, not to mention feeling such relief he got away from this thing.
Ha ha yeah me too. Hi Billy give us a tell all 👋
Oi, shovel nose. The whole point of an animal rescue is to rehabilitate/treat animals until they can be released or finding a permanent adoptive home. Not running a facility where she "accidentally" breeds them. What a mockery. I hope those kittens she plans on keeping all turn out to be male and spray urine everywhere.
Maybe why the owner of the cat she nicked from the street let Jodie keep him. He might have been a pain in the arse pissing and shitting everywhere. Jodie wouldn't notice though her house is already covered in piss and tit.

I thought Jodie said the cat was having tests at the vets. Whenever my cats have blood tests they have shaved patches 🤔 his fur doesn't look shaved

Reactions: 9
Same bet it was like a weight was off his shoulders getting rid of her. Glad he got to move onto pastures blue.. I'm so sorry I meant to say new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It seems perfectly fine for marsh to drag their names through the mud, making all sorts of accusations, it's about time we got the whole truth from her escapees.
Unfortunately Parge can afford the best lawyers so they all have watertight NDAs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Does make you wonder why they need them seeing as Jodie and Parge are a Meerkat whisker away from sainthood?
If they've haven't done wrong they shouldn't have anything to hide. I wonder if Jodie marshes ex friends and lovers have a survivor's WhatsApp group?
Private tattoo studio?? 🤔 funny that, since folk were commenting about tattooing in her home being illegal, which it certainly is! Looks like the duke's head charity event is long gone and she's roped these poor bastards in now.
Surely you would still need to be registered somewhere like Essex health and safety standards or whatever. Be a real shame if someone reported them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
As others have said before me i would love the see the license for her private tattoo studio. I bet she keeps it with her food & hygeine certificate that allowed her to be in kitchen of her mates pub making food 🤔

Reactions: 15
As others have said before me i would love the see the license for her private tattoo studio. I bet she keeps it with her food & hygeine certificate that allowed her to be in kitchen of her mates pub making food 🤔
I've never heard her talk of this private studio before- have you? Or anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Private tattoo studio?? 🤔 funny that, since folk were commenting about tattooing in her home being illegal, which it certainly is! Looks like the duke's head charity event is long gone and she's roped these poor bastards in now.
Her Private Tattoo Studio looked much like her grotty kitchen. I wonder when it was last inspected.

When I had my dog PTS I didn’t eat for several days. Good for them ramming pizza that very evening. Delicious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.