Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post, the stalker is back

Of course all her friends do all this work for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Say you’ve caught up on your Tattle thread without saying you’ve caught up on your Tattle thread.
I’m calling absolute bullshit on her getting free tattoos and beauty treatments but if it is true imagine admitting to being an absolute rat sponging off your friends.
If I’d saved up money to get a tattoo or get my Botox and lip filler topped up and seen they’ve given Jodie Marsh a freebie I’d be cancelling. We’ve all got bills to pay and responsibilities it doesn’t mean we have a right to rip someone off making a living because your cosplaying Old McDonald has gotten way out of hand because you’re a spoiled brat no one dare say no to.
---
Someone commented ‘lucky fella’ on this
😳😅😂🤣
This is just embarrassing now. No amount of money in the world- which probably isn’t a lot for Carrie & Nina- is worth it surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm waiting on this cat update, how long does it take a cat to the vets? If it's like my cats I have to book weeks in advance. I did take a stray cat in once and did a walk-in. If it's chipped and ill she's going to have egg on her face, she'll concoct a hero story either way. If he's a stray and needs medication. Like with hyperthyroidism, my cat was at the vet every couple of weeks for blood tests and medication twice a day. She's going to have to meet it's needs all the time. Well Claire will.

Reactions: 5
Will she be able to get these cats to the vets though. She struggled with the last two and that’s how she ended up with kittens. That or the fact that she actually wanted them to have kittens.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Will she be able to get these cats to the vets though. She struggled with the last two and that’s how she ended up with kittens. That or the fact that she actually wanted them to have kittens.
Aha she has actually just updated and guess what cat is missing on thyroid medication and has missed it's medication. But she's the saint

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She makes me so bleeping angry. She smokes god knows how many fags a day. Does she get them all free from the local shop? Another business out of pocket to keep Jodie happy?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Aha she has actually just updated and guess what cat is missing on thyroid medication and has missed it's medication. But she's the saint
I really want the owner to come forward and give her side of the story. And then sue the duck out of Marsh for blatantly lying. I doubt this will happen though because obvs an entire work of non-fiction…

Reactions: 13
Surely if you were a friend of hers and did give tattoos/hairdos/lunch as a nice gesture, seeing that post would put you off doing it in future, knowing that she's getting exactly the same off every other professional person she knows?
One of my best friends was a tattooist and was very generous with her prices, especially when she was starting up her shop and wanted to expand her portfolio, but I think if I'd swanned in on an appointment and started blathering on about all the freebies I'd got off everyone else I knew she might have found it quite offensive.
Personally though it just comes across as protesting too much. I don't believe she does get any of this stuff for free (apart from chips from Greasy Parge) she's obviously spaffing the donation money. Now she's just getting defensive because she's being called out on it.

• Heart
I really want the owner to come forward and give her side of the story. And then sue the duck out of Marsh for blatantly lying. I doubt this will happen though because obvs an entire work of non-fiction…
Apparently the cat owner can't be bothered to collect the cat because they're having their dinner. I really hope it's not from a crappy home because I'd hate for it to go to another crappy home. Wish the vet would contact a decent cat charity 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m taking everything she says about that cat with a pinch of salt. We all know Jodie loves to exaggerate and twist a story so she looks like Mother Teresa.

Maybe the owner is elderly, ill, disabled, cost of living crisis?? Jodie is just being a bit fat meany with those posts. Wouldn’t surprise me if she posts photos of this ladies FB profile to get her minions to hassle her like the bully she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder how Romesh Ranganathan feels about sharing the stage with a friend of Farage...
I wonder if he could give a tit. I wonder how much they make?.

I’m taking everything she says about that cat with a pinch of salt. We all know Jodie loves to exaggerate and twist a story so she looks like Mother Teresa.

Maybe the owner is elderly, ill, disabled, cost of living crisis?? Jodie is just being a bit fat meany with those posts. Wouldn’t surprise me if she posts photos of this ladies FB profile to get her minions to hassle her like the bully she is.
Very true. hopefully they can get their side of the story across.

Reactions: 6
She’s photoshopped half her arse out of thay photo with the lucky fella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t there some sort of patient confidentiality being breached here with the vet basically giving her a running commentary of what the owner has said? What if they have a learning disability and don’t quite understand and she’s opening them up to a pile on.

Reactions: 16
Yay PTS party good times. I wonder if she needs company to go to the toilet too. I wonder if one of their dogs needed PTS they would even ask Jodie to come along or if Jodie would even bother to help.
Screenshot_20230315_185855_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Isn’t there some sort of patient confidentiality being breached here with the vet basically giving her a running commentary of what the owner has said? What if they have a learning disability and don’t quite understand and she’s opening them up to a pile on.
I don't think any vet would give out contact details from a microchip. I needed to have one of mine scanned as my ex couldn't remember the chip number, he re homed the cats to me but didn't tell the microchip database. A volunteer came out but she said she couldn't tell me the number because if confidentiality. My ex had to ring the vet to say he was no longer the registered keeper of the cats then the vet gave me the chip number.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.