Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my beloved little doggies went over the rainbow bridge the last thing I did was stand around with a rictus grin. She is such a massive cockwomble. Probably shot some OF while they’re there too 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope to god that cat isn’t signed over to her, poor wee guy needs a better life, not to be thrown into that tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, did the amazing, kind, lovely marsh get a telling off? 🤭
---

Going on about what a lovely person she is and she replies to a genuine comment with that!
Can't put her ego aside. Just goes to show she's hoarding pets until they die. Instead of admitting the cat will need lots of vetenarian care and doesn't need to live in their rancid kitchen/toilet room with the other 10 cats and dirt everywhere. It will have a low immune system. Silly twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she hasn’t got that cat off a dodgy breeder and all this is to save face.

Reactions: 10
No one, absolutely NO ONE loves animals as much as Jodie. She loves animals the most in the world. Best animal lover EVAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Considering she was begging for dog food earlier, why on earth does she need another cat. She can’t provide for the animals she has already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is what I don’t get, if she looked after a small number of animals well that would be one thing but taking in such a diverse variety and then not being able to provide for their care or feed them is just plain neglect

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.