Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just admitted to being a poncing freeloader?
She just sounds like a ponce. Something she’s very quick to call other people.
I'd be so ashamed to say I get everything for. Especially meals out for free and the bill comes out and be like "sorry guys you know I can't pay I got to feed all my pets I bought". Yeah right Jodie you're tripping. Stop poncing off your dad you scrounger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest post, the stalker is back

Of course all her friends do all this work for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So basically she's been reading tattle? Lap it up love cause this threads much more alive and kicking then the bird Billy left you for!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You have people in her comments saying “you don’t have to explain yourself Jodie”. Um yes she does - if she’s taking money and services from other people as a charity or whatever the farm is, then she needs to be transparent with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You have people in her comments saying “you don’t have to explain yourself Jodie”. Um yes she does - if she’s taking money and services from other people as a charity or whatever the farm is, then she needs to be transparent with people.
Maybe she's being investigated and it's gotten up her nose

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who paid for the boob job!? Does she have a surgeon friend then?

Who pays her mortgage? A bestie bank lender?

who pays for the botox?

what a twit. You accept the freebies but don’t care that it could jeopardise your friends business eg the tattooist.

Can’t wait for these bunch of hangers to ditch her too and then we’ll see what she does

imagine being 50 years okd and bragging about being such a beg and living off daddy’s wallet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who paid for the boob job!? Does she have a surgeon friend then?

Who pays her mortgage? A bestie bank lender?

who pays for the botox?

what a twit. You accept the freebies but don’t care that it could jeopardise your friends business eg the tattooist.

Can’t wait for these bunch of hangers to ditch her too and then we’ll see what she does

imagine being 50 years okd and bragging about being such a beg and living off daddy’s wallet.
C0cjRxXWIAAS6b4.jpg

Hope this helps!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The boob job was paid for by Zoo or Nuts magazine.

To be fair, she probably earned some decent money in her heyday and potentially with the supplements business but its got to have mostly dried up now.

Reactions: 9
The boob job was paid for by Zoo or Nuts magazine.

To be fair, she probably earned some decent money in her heyday and potentially with the supplements business but its got to have mostly dried up now.
i meant her latest one that she had done a couple of months ago..

Reactions: 9
Personally, I don’t think she had another one. Her boobs look exactly the same.

Reactions: 5
Could you imagine going to pub, dinner, salon, tattoo place and not even making an attempt to take your purse out of your bag?

Announcing that a massive gang of people give you absolutely every single thing for free is not the flex you think it is Jodie. You're the same age as me and are basically treated like a toddler. How embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She is talking about Tattle she doesn’t have a stalker
---
And yeah, getting useless tit you don’t need for free during a recession is taking the bleeping piss. You should WANT to pay people for their work!
---
What has Jodie ‘given up’ to look after them seen as she now has a BIGGER house, nice cars, free tit and the absolutely luxury of never having to work and living the life of a retired lottery winner? Who else do you know who is rich and privileged enough to be able to do this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could you imagine going to pub, dinner, salon, tattoo place and not even making an attempt to take your purse out of your bag?

Announcing that a massive gang of people give you absolutely every single thing for free is not the flex you think it is Jodie. You're the same age as me and are basically treated like a toddler. How embarrassing.
The shame 🙈 I see that GOI tattoo guy keeps commenting. Like no one gives a duck about your tattoo's you wasted your time travelling to Essex to get new followers everyone can see your tattoo's are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW IS SHE NOT EMBARRASSED!!!

My friend took me out for dinner at the weekend before we went to a show where I had paid for the tickets. I knew she was kindly paying for dinner as a thank you and yet I was still straight out with my purse offering to pay half, and would have been quite happy to do so if she'd changed her mind. What's the bets Jodie wouldn't have even taken her purse with her?

How can she willingly not just sit there and take these freebies but then post this post as though everyone ELSE is in the wrong?

She needs her head right seen to that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don’t know why she tries this defence tactic that makes her look so bad!

Reactions: 13
She knows the media reads tattle, she needs to be careful and read about what about to MOD… tattle can ruin careers 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Accepting charity is fair enough if you’re hard up. But she isn’t a single mum accessing a food bank. She is a washed up middle aged hasbeen trying to bum freebies for HERSELF.

How on earth is she taking the morale high ground about bumming free Botox? Like what farmer has ever needed free Botox to ensure the animals are looked after?

I have my own business. Lots of my customers are friends and family. They all pay. A family member does my hair. I pay. And tip.

the people I know who come to my shops and make jokes about not paying as a hint or try name dropping me to my staff aren’t ‘nice people’ they’re bleeping cheeky c*nts.

she’s that friend who dodges rounds and won’t buy her own fags

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How dare you all!
Jodie is the Mother Theresa of our generation. Or maybe she's St Francis of Assisi reincarnated, he was the animal saint? Wonder if they lived on chips and freebies. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.