Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gonna be in Parge’s clothes, eating the best vegan roast evahhh before long isn’t he?
He's getting ready to have the worst few years of his life. Probably have to quit his job and work at the farm. Enjoy your freedom whilst you can hairy James Corden.
And still the morons donate money or buy food for her vanity project. You can't fix stupid! They're all dumb as a box of rocks
"Jodie your sooo amazing soooo beautiful the work you do for those animals you're a saint". The farm animals have a higher IQ than all her fans combined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jodie Marsh thinks she's Kylie Jenner
Yeah right love your more like Jim Fenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"Don't forget Jodie, Monday I've got to muck out the ponies, order the extra hay bails, and order those sheds. Claire will be in to do the taxes. Now I'm just going to pretend to lick your kebab"
jodie-marsh_0316~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
"Don't forget Jodie, Monday I've got to muck out the ponies, order the extra hay bails, and order those sheds. Claire will be in to do the taxes. Now I'm just going to pretend to lick your kebab"
View attachment 2006239
Hope they’ve both got long tongues because neither of them are going to reach the other’s fanny from the position of their heads.
How ropey does the other girl look on the photo from the tattoo shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rarely gets to go out, can’t afford to feed some chickens, begs for straw. All donations big or small welcome…

Please feed my exotic pet collection so I can go out for dinner, gigs and ink. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The fact she posts every photo she has taken onto Insta, without giving a tit whether it's blurry or unflattering, this explains the thought process that also goes in to her OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rarely gets to go out, can’t afford to feed some chickens, begs for straw. All donations big or small welcome…

Please feed my exotic pet collection so I can go out for dinner, gigs and ink. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It really is an absolute disgrace!
---
Anyone who has a song titled crazy witch as their "anthem" is anything but "crazy" trying too hard to look and sound edgy, nah; you're not edgy, for a start you pretend to be a lesbian with the mess that is jodie marsh, therefore that makes you a twit, not edgy and interesting. The lot of them are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jodie marsh is the biggest twit going, she walked round Essex starting rows everywhere so people notice her, poor girl once in McDonald’s copped a mouthful off her so me and my friend gave Jodie a bit of abuse, but she loves it! Everything she is suddenly into is the best thing ever, then when it goes wrong ( she gets dumped) it’s abuse!! She’s like that line in only fools, she only realised she was sexually assaulted when the blokes cheque bounced!
her dad when he smiles reminds me of a snarling jack russell, wonder who’s hole he goes down! She is a joke round essex, her friend circle changes more than her knickers, which isn’t often, a few blokes from Brentwood let it be known it smells like a fisherman’s baitbox down there and one used to describe the smell as a dirty fish tank!
She’s just vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well said, and the fact you've witnessed her behaviour is interesting. Funny how she claims she was bullied to the point of wanting to take her own life yet acts like a witch. I don't believe she was bullied, I'm sure there was a thing where the alleged bullies talked about HER bullying them! Nose surgery at age 15 for duck sake. It's all vanity, nothing more. Her brother taking half naked pictures of her too, circulating around the school. She thinks she's something special, always has done thanks to enabling parents.
---
Haha that is fantastic!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.