Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gets them heavily discounted by promoting them on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
He’s gonna be in Parge’s clothes, eating the best vegan roast evahhh before long isn’t he?
6091DD9B-8A7B-4391-BFC5-65F0B4F98198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There are also “hands” on the hips. Is it a jumpsuit? Are they foam hands? I have so many questions but the main one is “what were you thinking?”
The hands make her look chunkier than she is and, where she has gained weight, it looks worse than it probably would if she was still as slim as she used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tat artists are not likely to give a massive discount for an IG shout out, those tats will take hours and she hasn’t marked it an ad, I bet it isn’t

Where was she last night looks like a stairwell in a Cineworld cinema (they have those floors)

Reactions: 10
There are also “hands” on the hips. Is it a jumpsuit? Are they foam hands? I have so many questions but the main one is “what were you thinking?”
The hands make her look chunkier than she is and, where she has gained weight, it looks worse than it probably would if she was still as slim as she used to be.
She really does look dreadful, but hey her boobs are the most FAMOUS EVVAAAAH! Famous for what exactly? Being pumped full of rubbish so they look stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Jodie thinks it makes her look girly and cute wearing oversized socks, in a pyjama party/pillow fight vibe. Like when she poses standing up with her feet turned inwards. Her feet aren’t like that normally a she certainly doesn’t walk that way.
She has really short bowed legs .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just had a thought, is she actually insane? Genuinely wondering this as she flaunts her wealth on social media, and then posts begging for stuff. As for OF pictures, who in their right mind would think they are remotely sexy?! She's round the twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.