Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's moved yet. Must cost a lot having two properties on the go. Plus all the workmen she has down there putting up fences and whatnot. Unless she's just bought land. I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess Parge must be putting his hand in his pocket
---
Haha really. Good call. I wonder if she was going to buy it and now has to cancel the sale because everyone has cottoned on to what she was up to. Or if a monkey will turn up soon
---

I guess she's replying to us lol. Thanks Jodie 👋
---

Forgot to add the photo 🙈
Weird bedroom - it’s a combo of a little girls room ( baby pink and furniture ) and an elderly woman’s bedroom ( the chandelier and floral curtains).
---
Bloody hell at the granny throw .. and the name on the door ( something my 7 year old self would want).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Weird bedroom - it’s a combo of a little girls room ( baby pink and furniture ) and an elderly woman’s bedroom ( the chandelier and floral curtains).
---
Bloody hell at the granny throw .. and the name on the door ( something my 7 year old self would want).
Yeah does look like something combined with what my nan and little sister had. She's supposed to be a fashionista. 🙈

Reactions: 6
---

---
It’ll be covered in hideous ornaments and boxes of hideous shoes and animal tit soon anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t afford the animals she’s got now so she’s adding a monkey that need special diets. You can’t feed a monkey dog biscuits. Why are we the only ones questioning this bullshit? It’s driving me mental watching them trip over themselves to blow smoke up her arse on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just realised she drove aprox 30 miles from where she lives to Dagenham, when she heard there were some free horses on the loose she sped up there as fast as her bandy legs could carry her. No wonder the pig escaped. She couldn't stop a pig in an alley.

She can’t afford the animals she’s got now so she’s adding a monkey that need special diets. You can’t feed a monkey dog biscuits. Why are we the only ones questioning this bullshit? It’s driving me mental watching them trip over themselves to blow smoke up her arse on instagram.
Probably thinks she can just give it a banana a day and it will be happy.

• Haha

I hope the poor monkey likes chips and beans for it's tea :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As we head towards the end of the thread I'm just gonna pop this here for thread title suggestion.
Screenshot_20230320-184858_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she's going to turn the monkey into her own personal Bubbles* 😄🐒

*Michael Jackson's pet monkey for you young 'uns!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha really. Good call. I wonder if she was going to buy it and now has to cancel the sale because everyone has cottoned on to what she was up to. Or if a monkey will turn up soon
---

I guess she's replying to us lol. Thanks Jodie 👋
---

Forgot to add the photo 🙈
That comment about doing all the redecoration herself, cheaply. That’s in response to the comments on here about her spending money on herself, surely?

Although even if she spent loads of money on the interior, it’d still look cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
You are right. It is weird isn’t it? That bedspread is so horrible. Looks like it’s from a downmarket B&B. I always wanted my name on my door too! But yes, as a child. Not a middle aged woman. She’s very strange - despite the oversexualised behaviour, she’s so childish.

• Heart
Talking of indirect responses to tattle, I'm absolutely convinced this is another one. A few of you mentioned people who genuinely help and rescue animals, referencing their posts showing what happens day to day. This has to be a direct result. Saint jodie strikes again!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
That comment about doing all the redecoration herself, cheaply. That’s in response to the comments on here about her spending money on herself, surely?

Although even if she spent loads of money on the interior, it’d still look cheap.
Yeah cos I said I wonder if she got land or a house and that must be expensive 🫰 (Think
my post got all muddled up and I couldn't edit it.) She's going to decorate cheaply her house looks like a jumble sale. She'll probably just buy a load of new stuff

Reactions: 6
I hope it shits on her. Will have to wear a nappy surely!!!???
She will treat it even more like her child than she does the meerkat. Yet all the responsible animal rescues and zoos are all about making the living conditions of animals as close to their natural environment as possible. She domesticated Mabel with all her babying.

Reactions: 14
Talking of indirect responses to tattle, I'm absolutely convinced this is another one. A few of you mentioned people who genuinely help and rescue animals, referencing their posts showing what happens day to day. This has to be a direct result. Saint jodie strikes again!
Haha yeah here's me clipping their claws, here's the pony happy in his new home. Tbh other than the goats claws they look well fed. I'm not an animal expert though. Look the cats purring yeah cos you're in his face stressing him out

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She will treat it even more like her child than she does the meerkat. Yet all the responsible animal rescues and zoos are all about making the living conditions of animals as close to their natural environment as possible. She domesticated Mabel with all her babying.
I can imagine her taking the monkey to the pub.. it will be sat on her hip as though it’s a child.
---
Haha yeah here's me clipping their claws, here's the pony happy in his new home. Tbh other than the goats claws they look well fed. I'm not an animal expert though. Look the cats purring yeah cos you're in his face stressing him out
Yea I didn’t think they looked malnourished particularly - find it strange that someone has dumped a pile of animals in a housing estate though. How did she know they had been dumped? Did someone leave a sign next to then saying as much?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.