Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a tray of veg. A tray. Of veg. And??? Why does everything have to be amazing and almost mythical in its existence? It's veg 🙄 up until 3 am rescuing all the waifs and strays, goodness me what a marvelous person...
Well i must say i’m surprised she even eats veg, i thought it was carbs only

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a tray of veg. A tray. Of veg. And??? Why does everything have to be amazing and almost mythical in its existence? It's veg 🙄 up until 3 am rescuing all the waifs and strays, goodness me what a marvelous person...
And nearly 2,000 morons liked that on insta ! a tin foil dish of veg and frozen ( oven cook ) potato cubes , I see artists post fabulous work on insta and get 5 likes if they are lucky , I shouldn’t get angry I know it’s the amount of followers , it’s just in-just.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And nearly 2,000 morons liked that on insta ! a tin foil dish of veg and frozen ( oven cook ) potato cubes , I see artists post fabulous work on insta and get 5 likes if they are lucky , I shouldn’t get angry I know it’s the amount of followers , it’s just in-just.
Her followers are incredibly stupid though. Maybe to them a tray of veg is exotic and sophisticated? As said above though, why can't Jodie just stick something in the microwave?
I wonder if Claire's kids get such wonderful delicacies, or if they exist on frozen pizza while Mummy looks after her BFF (who loves her more than all the grains of sand in the World - and that's a lot!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Claire's kids get such wonderful delicacies, or if they exist on frozen pizza while Mummy looks after her BFF (who loves her more than all the grains of sand in the World - and that's a lot!)
I wonder if Claire sits around waiting for Jodie to call, like the fire brigade. Sorry kids can't do bath and homework tonight Jodie's had an emergency at the farm. Sorry kids you can't have more stuffing and carrots they're Jodie's carrots.

The top 3 pinned messages are give Jodie more money. Never lets give Steph some money. I wonder if she offers anyone anything for rushing out and loaning their horsebox.

Screenshot_20230320_121744_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
She better not ever think of labelling her next male victims as freeloaders when she is the biggest freeloader in the world.
M

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't dream of having Haircuts, beauty treatments, meals out etc for FREE from my friends. Scabby witch - she should be ashamed of herself. I'm new to this thread - she's the gift that keeps on giving year after year isn't she??? What a shitshow

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't dream of having Haircuts, beauty treatments, meals out etc for FREE from my friends. Scabby witch - she should be ashamed of herself. I'm new to this thread - she's the gift that keeps on giving year after year isn't she??? What a shitshow
Ohhhh you don't know the half of it! Narcissistic witch who accuses everyone of "unspeakable" things yet never reveals what these things are. She bangs on about being a nice person, but the truth is the opposite. She's a nasty piece of work who really is a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah so Neo/Jasper’s owner wants Jodie to have him because of the bond they had?! I refuse to believe that, she’s a pathological liar and just can’t help herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh you don't know the half of it! Narcissistic witch who accuses everyone of "unspeakable" things yet never reveals what these things are. She bangs on about being a nice person, but the truth is the opposite. She's a nasty piece of work who really is a bully.
Amen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah so Neo/Jasper’s owner wants Jodie to have him because of the bond they had?! I refuse to believe that, she’s a pathological liar and just can’t help herself.
How does that work? She’s known the cat two days.
She’s either given them money to pay them off or that cat has been bought from somewhere and the poor owners she’s dragged on social media all weekend never existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She should get some badgers as she’s rough as their arses.
The delusion is strong with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does that work? She’s known the cat two days.
She’s either given them money to pay them off or that cat has been bought from somewhere and the poor owners she’s dragged on social media all weekend never existed.
So weird. They did home checks and everything. Does anyone check her bleeping grotty house. They wouldn't let an animal step inside. The "son" went to all that trouble to ring them, have a house check and whatever other hoops Jodie put them through to ring them up and be like actually Jodie you can have it back I've seen your bond. Anyone who's every had to integrate a new cat in with a new home and resident cats knows it takes weeks. This smells so off. I reckon she paid for the cat for Instagram likes.

ETA: That's the second rehoming she's fucked up. When they rehomed Caroline with the elderly couple. Most rehomers have rules about rehoming a young dog with anyone over 75 or whatever their rules are. They should let the experts take over. Let's Jodie get her tits out and fund money and get someone else to manage the animals. Jodie gets the best of both worlds then. Can flaunt her tits and cuddle some fluffy animals

Last edited:
So weird. They did home checks and everything. Does anyone check her bleeping grotty house. They wouldn't let an animal step inside. The "son" went to all that trouble to ring them, have a house check and whatever other hoops Jodie put them through to ring them up and be like actually Jodie you can have it back I've seen your bond. Anyone who's every had to integrate a new cat in with a new home and resident cats knows it takes weeks. This smells so off. I reckon she paid for the cat for Instagram likes.
There’s definitely something sus about it plus the vet was able to give her a running commentary of the alleged phone call between themselves and the owner but didn’t tell her the cats name was Jasper. You can’t just change a cats name and expect it to respond.

Yet more behaviour to demonstrate just how "lovely and kind" marsh is 🤬

Totally stitched up by Jodie Marsh | Media | The Guardian

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I knew what was coming in that article. She was an absolute bleep then. She behaved like a massive spoilt toddler in the whole show and anyone who dared question her was treated to her vitriol. Even her own brother - and that was when they were on speaking terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I knew what was coming in that article. She was an absolute bleep then. She behaved like a massive spoilt toddler in the whole show and anyone who dared question her was treated to her vitriol. Even her own brother - and that was when they were on speaking terms.
Nothing has changed then.

They'll probably be pregnant soon
They will with a stallion about!… how the duck is she going to manage a stallion , 2 x shetlands and donkeys. They can’t all be put in a field together . This stupid witch makes me feel so angry - she is the definition of animal hoarder.
---
Is this in response to us calling her out for solely eating chips and beans a few days ago!?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They will with a stallion about!… how the duck is she going to manage a stallion , 2 x shetlands and donkeys. They can’t all be put in a field together . This stupid witch makes me feel so angry - she is the definition of animal hoarder.
Couldn't even get her cats neutered so yeah good luck with that Jodes. With a load of animals that need neutering and a cat that will need monthly blood tests and medication she's going to be very busy. I hope her mates get wages

Reactions: 7
---

Is this in response to us calling her out for solely eating chips and beans a few days ago!?! 😂

"Large pony" remember! Clueless twit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.