Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agh I can't cope with her trying-to-be-sexy story. The voice! My dinner just came back up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know she is going to answer questions she has come up with herself so she can present herself as a saviour when we all know she is a lying , smelly munter beggy mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs. A family of mice just living their life and she can’t leave them be. Her fans are a bit brainwashed aren’t they?

Reactions: 9
"I often forget to record all my bird releases so here's 1"

I'm guessing she asked Vicky and Claire's kids teachers for their ducks. And probably every school in Essex just in time for her new ponds. Probably buys cheap food and spends the rest on her new facelift

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so excited to see the new ponds. Ducks are filthy. They’ll be enjoying mud baths soon. These ponds will need immense filtration systems and pumps to keep the water anywhere near not a filthy disease ridden swamp.

Reactions: 10
"I often forget to record all my bird releases so here's 1"

I'm guessing she asked Vicky and Claire's kids teachers for their ducks. And probably every school in Essex just in time for her new ponds. Probably buys cheap food and spends the rest on her new facelift
Awfully convenient when we've been questioning her dubious claims to rehabilitate animals...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still would like to hear the audio recordings of her confronting Billy. Remember that? Over two hours worth of audio she claimed to have.

Reactions: 21
I still would like to hear the audio recordings of her confronting Billy. Remember that? Over two hours worth of audio she claimed to have.
Yeah she’s full of tit! Show the recording or it didn’t happen jodie.
It’s because Billy is innocent and she knows he is!
I wonder what her reasoning is for making up such outlandish things about people who wrong her, is she a psychopath?

Reactions: 14
Could someone please enlighten me as to how taking on these Duckling’s that are bred by School’s, is rescuing?! I don’t understand 🙈

Reactions: 13
Never happened. Hey Jodie release the audio recordings by the end of the month or you're a big liar liar pants on fire.
There's absolutely no way she'd "forget" to film anything which would feed into her smug narcissism. I can't believe how people lap this up!
She's so stupid she's the kind of person to release a bird straight into a cat. Pumpkin is currently running around the farm with a raven hanging out her mouth trying to feed her kittens
---
Could someone please enlighten me as to how taking on these Duckling’s that are bred by School’s, is rescuing?! I don’t understand 🙈
Jodie replied to you lol. "Two schools reached out to me". No you ran up to Claire and Vicky's kids school. You heard there were free duck's going. Jodie prove me wrong and show the evidence. And I'll shut my mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s full of tit! Show the recording or it didn’t happen jodie.
It’s because Billy is innocent and she knows he is!
I wonder what her reasoning is for making up such outlandish things about people who wrong her, is she a psychopath?
Malignant narcissist with undiagnosed ADHD with a large helping of sociopathy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.