Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I didn’t think they looked malnourished particularly - find it strange that someone has dumped a pile of animals in a housing estate though. How did she know they had been dumped? Did someone leave a sign next to then saying as much?
Sometimes travellers will “dump” animals somewhere before they move them on. We have had it quite a few times near me with horses

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can imagine her taking the monkey to the pub.. it will be sat on her hip as though it’s a child.
--
Did someone leave a sign next to then saying as much?
Yeah she needs a new Mabel without Mabel. She's just a loud mouth chav in a pub with a bowl of chips.

I think someone from an animal charity in Dagenham knew of her so called them up. Jodie whizzed up and left Steph behind to bring the horsebox. I wonder what happens when she rescues every animal left on the streets in Essex. She'll have to buy more land

Reactions: 5
If she gets her mitts on a monkey she will think she is cock of the walk.
Imagine walking into the dukes head with a baby monkey? Tha nuts!!!! Best Evaaaaaaa! Best monkey child replacement ever!!!!
Let it go to a bleeping sanctuary jodie you manky delusional bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine her taking the monkey to the pub.. it will be sat on her hip as though it’s a child.
---

Yea I didn’t think they looked malnourished particularly - find it strange that someone has dumped a pile of animals in a housing estate though. How did she know they had been dumped? Did someone leave a sign next to then saying as much?
From what I gather the owner of the anilmals hadn’t paid rent on the field for sometime and the landlord took them and left them at the owners home. It still all seems dubious to me. But I accept she went out in the early hours to take them. This is what real animal rescue is about. 24:7 365 days a year. To then complain she was tired and didn’t get to go out on Mother’s Day is a bleeping liberty. Welcome to real world love.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From what I gather the owner of the anilmals hadn’t paid rent on the field for sometime and the landlord took them and left them at the owners home. It still all seems dubious to me. But I accept she went out in the early hours to take them. This is what real animal rescue is about. 24:7 365 days a year. To then complain she was tired and didn’t get to go out on Mother’s Day is a bleeping liberty. Welcome to real world love.
Well she's had loads of offers for volunteers. She could be setting up an emergency rescue plan with them and getting contacts. She wants the glory and to brag about how hard it's been for her.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Jodie Marsh #10 . Smelly Beg

(not very good at these ) 🫣😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jodies on OF you must of seen her
Claire, Vicky and a lucky fella called Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Evening Tattlers,
Not sure if this has been posted before but it seems she's purchased fertilised eggs from eBay, I wonder if the seller also supplies them to owners of snakes, not very vegan friendly is it ....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Evening Tattlers,
Not sure if this has been posted before but it seems she's purchased fertilised eggs from eBay, I wonder if the seller also supplies them to owners of snakes, not very vegan friendly is it ....
Rescuing from the clutches of an evil eBay seller don’t you realise.

I wonder if she bought those to hatch herself. Any new hatched will bond with the first thing they see. Therefore Chickens/Ducks imprint on humans.

Someone once described her as a Disney character surrounded by animals… I’ve said before she’s more akin to the child snatcher and less morals than Cruella de Vil.

As for the cute family of Mice. They’re there for the food. As vermin. Much like her. They’ll bring disease. And rats who in turn will eat chicks and other poultry. Unfortunately life isn’t like the Disney films where all the animals live in harmony.

Thread title - Cat snatching Marsh and the Mice of Fripps Farm Farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ, always on the bloody defence! Any form of criticism is met with such hositlity, that's not a healthy way to behave.
---
I'd this supposed to be appealing? 😕
I know it didn't even look like criticism just someone saying "leave them" "don't you know who I am I'm Jodie Marsh if you didn't know already I looooooove animals me"

Stupid t-shirt obviously can't get enough punters online so wants the guy on the tills at Morrisons to look her up.
Rescuing from the clutches of an evil eBay seller don’t you realise.

I wonder if she bought those to hatch herself. Any new hatched will bond with the first thing they see. Therefore Chickens/Ducks imprint on humans.
If you check a different tweet she bought eggs from loads of sellers. And then has the cheek to ask for bird food. I'm going to adopt another cat and then ask everyone to pay for its food and litter I think and call myself a rescue.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.