Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll like this then

There's been a misprint it should say "deformed tits, crap tats and no onlyfans"
View attachment 2039349
She’s like Parker out of Friends with her descriptions of everything 🙄.
---
I wish she'd get it into her thick head, as a 50+ woman you'd think it's obvious:

1. No one is obsessed with you. People here will call you out on your bullshit behaviour where others wouldn't dare. You're a hypocrite, anyone who tells you this is threatened with legal action *yawn* yeah, boring now.

2. Why not reference tattle..? Funny that..

3. No one is stalking you, people are laughing at you love. Remember when you furiously ranted about freeloading exes? Freeloading.. taking stuff for FREE! Yeah, that. Think about it.

Anything to add to the list my lovelies?
4. She needs her roots doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am desperate to know where ’Billy the Elvis’ is - methinks the pig pen needs investigating 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am desperate to know where ’Billy the Elvis’ is - methinks the pig pen needs investigating 😱
I hope she didn't damage his reputation and career with her bollocks. I marvel at how the ex partners always seem to move on with meaningful relationships free of drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jodie,

this is what you should have done with that bird….not grabbed it greedily as a source of more fundraising. The only danger that fledging would have been in is from your domesticated animals. It’s poor parents are probably frantic…you’re an utter disgrace

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jodie,

this is what you should have done with that bird….not grabbed it greedily as a source of more fundraising. The only danger that fledging would have been in is from your domesticated animals. It’s poor parents are probably frantic…you’re an utter disgrace

She put up a post about her stealing ponies and a goat just left hanging around a council estate in Dagenham. She ran down there as quick as she could to get her grubby mitts on the free animals.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
😩😩 I’ve not seen that post, just her / the farm stories. Will go and have a look. On the plus side at least ’Neo’ is going to his proper family today…I hope the son was exceptionally angry with her for stealing the family pet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😩😩 I’ve not seen that post, just her / the farm stories. Will go and have a look. On the plus side at least ’Neo’ is going to his proper family today…I hope the son was exceptionally angry with her for stealing the family pet
What!?! Is this an update? I'm going to check now this will be so bleeping funny

ETA I can't see anything about it :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fripps Farm stories is where you’ll find it
Ah yeah I found it buried in one of her stories. Normally I just skim them so I don't have to listen to her 50 cigs a day voice. Best decision evah, best son evah. Yeah turn it around so you look like the good guy and not the cat thief that you are. She either buys her pets, breeds her pets or steals them from the streets.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if the newly rescued pony’s and goat will have to be returned too , as people commenting about the owner on Facebook ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so pleased Neo has been freed from her clutches. I wonder what the true story is? Not that Jodie will tell it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah yeah I found it buried in one of her stories. Normally I just skim them so I don't have to listen to her 50 cigs a day voice. Best decision evah, best son evah. Yeah turn it around so you look like the good guy and not the cat thief that you are. She either buys her pets, breeds her pets or steals them from the streets.
I'm not an Instagram expert - I couldn't find where she admits to having to return the cacti its actual owner?

Reactions: 6
I'm not an Instagram expert - I couldn't find where she admits to having to return the cacti its actual owner?
2nd story about half way through she says something like I have news about neo, the owners son is now going to take it and live it's best life with him and I think that's the best decision ever. Son's probably wondering why some strange woman has stolen a cat from his elderly parents and couldn't understand why this pussy stealer was annoyed that they couldn't rush down to a random vets in the middle of the countryside to collect their cat.

Reactions: 18
She got tagged yesterday in a post on fb for donkeys needing a new home she said she would take them
---
She got tagged yesterday in a post on fb for donkeys needing a new home she said she would take them
Forgot to add on she gets tagged in ponies needing homes etc it’s a small holding group

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.