Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it such a curious business that marsh goes on about bullies and "obsessed stalkers" when she loves nothing more than setting her rabid followers on people like this. I bet she hates these old articles.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Isn't it such a curious business that marsh goes on about bullies and "obsessed stalkers" when she loves nothing more than setting her rabid followers on people like this. I bet she hates these old articles.

That woman is gorgeous pure jealously from that ugly spud. I’m just surprised she hasn’t accused Holly of being jealous of her rubber face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That woman is gorgeous pure jealously from that ugly spud. I’m just surprised she hasn’t accused Holly of being jealous of her rubber face.
I might be wrong but I seem to remember she did use the jealous card during the whole lipstick thing. Goes without saying, WE ARE ALL extremely jealous and in awe of messy marsh😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but I seem to remember she did use the jealous card during the whole lipstick thing. Goes without saying, WE ARE ALL extremely jealous and in awe of messy marsh😒
Imagine accusing Holly of being jealous of you she has delusions of grandeur about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine accusing Holly of being jealous of you she has delusions of grandeur about herself.
She reminds me of Jabba the Hutt; both in appearance and character, after all he controlled the bulk of the piracy, slavery and trafficking that generated most of the wealth on Tattooine. So jodie!
---
Yeah Holly Willoughby is well jealous of all her Instagram followers and mucky farm. Whilst Holly's presenting loads of shows earning millions. She's tripping

ETA - all that CBD oil she flogs
She hasn't talked about the snake oil in a while, forgot about that.
---
Are her moronic followers really so naive?! "Get it taken down" yeah, that's going to happen. But, but I thought all content on google was fake. Bunch of idiots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Eeeek that poor girl, she was young she made a comment it wasn’t that bad Jodie should be ashamed using her ‘clout’ to get someone fired not everyone has a parge at home to find their lifestyle honestly you never know what another person is going through and I would only ever complain if I really had to! Bad service isn’t going to kill you probably gives you a giggle weeks later same with rude shop assistants do you even remember 5 mins later just move on! Jodie is wealthy and doesn’t work for a living why destroy a young girls life absolute bell end

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Eeeek that poor girl, she was young she made a comment it wasn’t that bad Jodie should be ashamed using her ‘clout’ to get someone fired not everyone has a parge at home to find their lifestyle honestly you never know what another person is going through and I would only ever complain if I really had to! Bad service isn’t going to kill you probably gives you a giggle weeks later same with rude shop assistants do you even remember 5 mins later just move on! Jodie is wealthy and doesn’t work for a living why destroy a young girls life absolute bell end
Anti bullying, kind, loving, caring jodie, that's her! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are her moronic followers really so naive?! "Get it taken down" yeah, that's going to happen. But, but I thought all content on google was fake. Bunch of idiots.
"Duh Jodie do you know your only fans content is online". Of course she knows she reads tattle. Hi Jodie👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she'd get it into her thick head, as a 50+ woman you'd think it's obvious:

1. No one is obsessed with you. People here will call you out on your bullshit behaviour where others wouldn't dare. You're a hypocrite, anyone who tells you this is threatened with legal action *yawn* yeah, boring now.

2. Why not reference tattle..? Funny that..

3. No one is stalking you, people are laughing at you love. Remember when you furiously ranted about freeloading exes? Freeloading.. taking stuff for FREE! Yeah, that. Think about it.

Anything to add to the list my lovelies?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.