Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing being pulled to these photos is a kazi chain when some poor sod chucked up his tea and wants his twenty quid back.
scaricare-sciacquone.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t.. I just.. Can’t. She has to be trolling us with these pics. Claire looking like some wee dude from a 90s boy band. These photos.. They’re just so bad. Come on, does she want the animals to die? Try harder! Or don’t - because it’s too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’re just so bad. Come on, does she want the animals to die? Try harder! Or don’t - because it’s too funny.
Actually you guys are being really selfish letting Jodie's animals die like that. If you cared you would subscribe to her onlyfans. Even £1 a month will give Mabel a waxworm
£5 a month Mabel can eat 5 waxworms
£10 a month Mabel gets some high-heeled boots

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t.. I just.. Can’t. She has to be trolling us with these pics. Claire looking like some wee dude from a 90s boy band. These photos.. They’re just so bad. Come on, does she want the animals to die? Try harder! Or don’t - because it’s too funny.
I wonder if Claire will get the elbow now her old mate Nina is back on the scene? Maybe not as Claire seems to be Jodie’s Lackey on the farm day and night .

Reactions: 11
I can’t fathom why on earth Claire would do this. She has a husband & kids, imagine one of your mates suggesting do this age 40+ and you’ve got kids at school. What does Claire benefit from it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t fathom why on earth Claire would do this. She has a husband & kids, imagine one of your mates suggesting do this age 40+ and you’ve got kids at school. What does Claire benefit from it ?
I’m just shocked she’s managed to convince any of them. How did the conversations even go, ‘fancy starting an only fans and we can pose in our underwear (or massive shirts) and pretend to be lesbians’ with Parge sitting in the corner cock camera at the ready with a big grin and his thumbs up. Aye ok Jodie belting idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Claire will get the elbow now her old mate Nina is back on the scene? Maybe not as Claire seems to be Jodie’s Lackey on the farm day and night .
Well looks like she's being elbowed off the bed. She'll probably be demoted to a production assistant like Stephanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would understand a little more if Claire (or any of the paid employees friends looked halfway decent.
But the reality is they look exactly what they are - 4 plain, middle-aged women in cheap nylon undies pretending to to be lesbians. The poorly drawn tattoos and bad haircuts don't help either.
Claire must know that all her husband's mates have seen these photos. And her children's classmates. And their parents. And her colleagues too, assuming she still has a job away from Jodie.
Claire must have realised that every one of these people is laughing at the state of her. She's not sexy, she has no tits and her facial expressions ranch from glassy eyed to full on freshly dug up corpse.
The more photos are leaked the more I am convinced that this is some elaborate windup. It can't be serious..... can it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting… so as well as being Shadowbanned on Instagram (try searching for her if you haven’t before) looks like she’s lost 2k followers in the last few days as she was on 447 - it’s just changed as I was typing to 444k

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting… so as well as being Shadowbanned on Instagram (try searching for her if you haven’t before) looks like she’s lost 2k followers in the last few days as she was on 447 - it’s just changed as I was typing to 444k
Not surprised people are unfollowing no one wants to see all the ugly sisters pretending to cop off with one and another.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The obvious answer is followers for insta and OF, blue tick will bring in the free gifts, followers will join her OF 💶💷

Reactions: 7
The obvious answer is followers for insta and OF, blue tick will bring in the free gifts, followers will join her OF 💶💷
Her and her husband are probably bored as duck and are trying to spice things up with this new “sexy” persona 🤢

Imagine having a nice life with kids, house and jobs then meeting THE Jodie Marsh and pissing it all up the wall to “save” her pedigree cats, dogs and a few meerkats.

Oh and tasting the horse tit stench left in Jodies mouth while you writhe around on her dirty floors and bed sheets.

BEST LIFE CHOICE EVAH !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.