Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say this is more like the cast of Benidorm tbh
Grab a granny in a sleazy pub on some crappy council estate?
(No offence to those living on a council estate - I do myself - but we all know that some of our sisters can be a tad rough. Think badger's arses)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ha ha worst photos to date EVA
them photos are icky

see she is in the same house
wonder when she is moving
---
The thighs of her's now i can see where the cheesy chips and beans went

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Guide my dad into my mam" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ holy tit.

Her onlyfans nickname "hairynina" hope she has a hairy bush otherwise there's going to be some disappointed punters πŸ™ˆ
---
ha ha worst photos to date EVA
them photos are icky

see she is in the same house
wonder when she is moving
---
The thighs of her's now i can see where the cheesy chips and beans went
Who's looking after animals when she's at a different location or is Claire sitting in a tent with a torch minding the ponies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
"Guide my dad into my mam" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ holy tit.

Her onlyfans nickname "hairynina" hope she has a hairy bush otherwise there's going to be some disappointed punters πŸ™ˆ
---

Who's looking after animals when she's at a different location or is Claire sitting in a tent with a torch minding the ponies.
Yet she's always banging on about working so hard and never has time to herself. She's a real moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake Parge, get your camera skills in order

There is so so much to unpack

who said it looks like a birth Scene πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ€£

where is Jodie’s leg/bum cheek is she a mermaid
Nina looks like she is crying

850E0189-83B1-45C1-95F8-503BD9FE9C0A.jpeg
4ACD1A6F-26B4-44BF-A07E-5BEB2134E9E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I guess she has none πŸ˜‚
Look at the state of her when she goes out, parading around as if she's walked through a theatre costume changing room in the dark, like she's cock of the walk; men shouting to take her for a drink, buying her flowers, paying her bill at a bar. Yes jodie these things really did happen! Absolutely no shame at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.