Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a new tour of the Rocky Horror picture show. Shall I get a group booking going we can have a whip round?
View attachment 1987161
Ok look what is this meant to be? Pam and Marge take Margate? This just looks like a group of grans drinking labrini before going down the social club
STOP you bunch of knobs it’s just embarrassing
---
Look at Jodie’s bum - over done the smooth tool there now you just have one uni bum

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like how Claire is slowly being pushed off the bed. I wonder if it's a premonition of what's to come. Machine gun Kelly is now replaced by Jake Paul.

I know it doesn’t take much to get a man going but surely this isn’t worth the £20 a month fee? You see better stuff on the pop ups on the leaked photo websites for free.
There were such pretty women in the pop ups for free 🙈
Look at Jodie’s bum - over done the smooth tool there now you just have one uni bum
Oh yeah hahaha hadn't even noticed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean are they actually getting up to anything or is just ridiculous staged photos like the above. She probably thinks Billy is off yanking his chain to those photos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The amount of airbrusbing on those photos!!! Jodies looks like she is fading out with how much she has filtered that photo 🤣🤣

If any guy is honestly wanking over this lot then I honestly hope they seek the help they need for their mental well being

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember this idiotic caper? Does she listen to herself spouting so much crap?! She's always used being gay/bi as some exciting new little venture, a fetish and something edgy. Never mind how many people go through turmoil grappling with their sexuality, let's just make it one big joke because jodie says so.

Celibate Jodie Marsh thought she was gay - until she watched Queen and 'fell in love' - Mirror Online

• Haha
Reactions: 10
None of them look very natural or at all sexy. Even Jodie who made a living from doing this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.