Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this only fans thing, is she doing stuff live ??? Is it just photos?? Because she keeps on about best photos ever. So I'm a bit confused also I didn't want to pay £20 to find out. But someone could take one for the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this only fans thing, is she doing stuff live ??? Is it just photos?? Because she keeps on about best photos ever. So I'm a bit confused also I didn't want to pay £20 to find out. But someone could take one for the team.
Tbh she owes me £20 for damages for hurt feelings and sore eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s pretty much just pics. Not even hardcore pics just similar to what she used to have in zoo and nuts.

Reactions: 11
The desperation is real….
#mypigshumpsme IM SORRY WHAT JODIE? why would that be a hashtag on you’re OnlyFans? Seems like your promoting Beastiality 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢(However you spell it and I’m certainly not checking on Google)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What animal is Rosie??? Who she is cooking steak and fried eggs for. I can't keep up with all the names 😬

Reactions: 4
#mypigshumpsme IM SORRY WHAT JODIE? why would that be a hashtag on you’re OnlyFans? Seems like your promoting Beastiality
"Look producers I'm a mess, look at these zany things I'm saying, I'm like Jordan and her mucky mansion give me a TV show and see what crazy antics me and my butch mates do with the animals"

What animal is Rosie??? Who she is cooking steak and fried eggs for. I can't keep up with all the names 😬
So she's cooking steak and eggs? Yet she's vegan? Just catering for all sides. Look red blooded lads I can make you happy too. What a div.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie is her Rottweiler. I’m guessing from Jodies vagueness that she is very unwell as Jodie said that’s the only time she cooks steak.

To be fair, and I don’t like to be with Jodie, she wasn’t a vegan when she was on come dine with me. She’s only been a vegan for the last couple of years. I know plenty of vegetarians that will still cook meat for their families even through they don’t eat it.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure people will object to her OF ads constantly coming up on their feed. And the begging is off putting too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.