Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't even promote something without making it about herself. Bet it's cheered up all their customers
View attachment 1999200
One thing is for sure she would not be paying muggy daddy would
---
but but wont all the rescue animals be sending jodie cards after all she is their mummy and giving them the best life EVA !!!!!
---
but but wont all the rescue animals be sending jodie cards after all she is their mummy and giving them the best life EVA !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing is for sure she would not be paying muggy daddy would
---
---
I bet one of her stupid friends actually does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t afford to feed the animals but can afford to go to the pub
She just posted that she is having some sort of face lift £799 Half price … she probably gets it for free advertising the beauty salon , all her fans are telling her you don’t need it babe your beautiful .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No! Just no. She looks like she has udders.

it all just looks so seedy and desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She just posted that she is having some sort of face lift £799 Half price … she probably gets it for free advertising the beauty salon , all her fans are telling her you don’t need it babe your beautiful .
I've reported her lots to relevant sources and nothing is being done. She's actually laughing at people, going for this treatment all the while begging for stuff from a wishlist! Is she like price, made of Teflon? Why, WHY isn't anyone doing something about this??!!

Reactions: 13
She has obviously been warned by insta because she is advertising her OF in her comments section now rather than on her actualy photo caption.

also i had the displeasure of seeing the latest OF leaks 🤢 its too early for me to look for it and post it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.