Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And, they are always the BEST CHIPS EVAA!!! Something else popped in my mind. It could be possible she knows "a guy" with skunks, but why would she need to rescue a baby? To own these animals requires knowledge of care and diet. If this "guy" has litters then I assume he knows what he's doing and therefore no need to have them "rescued" seems very convenient she "knows" people with all these exotic creatures suddenly needing homes 🤔

Latest post says Gloria loves other Skunks but hated humans… (now love Jodie though of course even though they don’t imprint on humans) yet when she ‘rescued her was told it was because she didn’t get on with other Skunks…

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Imagine these scruffs turned up at your establishment. I can imagine the smell first of all, and the usual foghorn hysterical laughing loudly at nothing so everyone has no option but to listen.
The state of these 45 year olds lol.

Picture reeks of: Jodie Marsh and Her Band of Mercenary "Lesbians"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest post says Gloria loves other Skunks but hated humans… (now love Jodie though of course even though they don’t imprint on humans) yet when she ‘rescued her was told it was because she didn’t get on with other Skunks…
The skunk looks like she hates Jodie. Good! Looks like she's imprisoned in that tiny box. When someone asked if the skunks spray, Jodie says Patricia only once. The other one must be gassing them out. I bet the pub stunk of skunks after Jodie visited.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she does eat her other foods. Like she’s not one of those “none of your foreign muck” types. She regularly used to show meals out with her parents but no matter what food she has, she will always have a bowl of chips on the side. Even in some of the fancier restaurants they used to go to youd see the ever present bowl of chips.
I don't know of you recall, herself, friends and parents used to jet off for day trips to France and Italy etc. There and back the same day, JUST for dinner. If that's not an obscene show of wealth I don't know what is.
---
Of course, jodie, of course that's what happened.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what happened with Rosie who she was cooking steak and eggs for, but only cooks that when she's ill and will update us later. Probably killed her off a plate of fried eggs and steak swimming in grease

Reactions: 10
Wonder what happened with Rosie who she was cooking steak and eggs for, but only cooks that when she's ill and will update us later. Probably killed her off a plate of fried eggs and steak swimming in grease
Something is very odd there. She seemed to genuinely love the Rottweilers and posted pics daily. Now you hardly see her actual pets! She had loads of cats, does she still have them or are they now suddenly rescues who need donations to eat?

Reactions: 13
Something is very odd there. She seemed to genuinely love the Rottweilers and posted pics daily. Now you hardly see her actual pets! She had loads of cats, does she still have them or are they now suddenly rescues who need donations to eat?
She still has all of the cats and dogs (although maybe not Rosie anymore). Their food is also on the Amazon wish list.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Umm so does that mean I can set up a begging list to feed my horses, cats and other animals? If she can't afford to feed these animals she cannot be permitted to carry on!

• Haha
Umm so does that mean I can set up a begging list to feed my horses, cats and other animals? If she can't afford to feed these animals she cannot be permitted to carry on!
No no, she has the means to support them remember 🙄
How she actually had the front to say that is beyond me.

• Haha
I am. I'm also going to get loads of cats and dogs because I had a bad day and they will make me soooo happy.

yes she used to post loads of photos of the crap she used to sell,cant remember the name but also other food which some actually looked nice

funny now she does not bother at all
only so many photos you can show chips

Reactions: 4
Forgot about this one! Why can't people join the dots? Every single one of her exes have been accused by her of something which is NEVER revealed despite her always saying she's going to tell all.

Jodie Marsh's ex-boyfriend Wayne Lennox breaks silence after former glamour model claims he did 'something unforgiveable' - OK! Magazine

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Forgot about this one! Why can't people join the dots? Every single one of her exes have been accused by her of something which is NEVER revealed despite her always saying she's going to tell all.

Jodie Marsh's ex-boyfriend Wayne Lennox breaks silence after former glamour model claims he did 'something unforgiveable' - OK! Magazine
Good on him 👏

Reactions: 12
Can’t afford to feed the animals but can afford to go to the pub

• Heart
She’ll be putting all these meals out on expenses for her “CIC” with the excuse of she needs to keep herself fed so that she doesn’t die because there’s no one on the planet more qualified to rescue/breed/hoard animals than our Jodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be putting all these meals out on expenses for her “CIC” with the excuse of she needs to keep herself fed so that she doesn’t die because there’s no one on the planet more qualified to rescue/breed/hoard animals than our Jodes.
She's such a martyr. I worked so hard I deserve this. I'm saint Jodie I'm going to be better than Saint Francis of Assisi

Duke's head completely out of the clique then.
Whatever happened to them? Didn't they defend the meerkat visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever happened to them? Didn't they defend the meerkat visits.
After she was pictured in the kitchen preparing her own food without the relevant health & safety training someone may have reported them to the authorities and thats just not good for business now is it 🙄

Also she soon disappeared when Dave split up with his fella so maybe she’d been covering for him while he shagged mabel in the staff toilets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.