Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it though if you went through your partner/husbands bank statements and discovered he'd subscribed to this mucky mingers OF? Grounds for divorce surely?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine it though if you went through your partner/husbands bank statements and discovered he'd subscribed to this mucky mingers OF? Grounds for divorce surely?
Grounds for divorce if he wanked over them for free too! What does that say about his taste in women?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s what makes me mad šŸ˜” when she split with Billy the kid and said about filthy women putting up pictures and Billy was looking at them !!! It was so terrible ā€¦ my god the irony some poor cow out there struggling to pay for nappies and food and her partner spending money on OF looking at Jodie , but thatā€™s ok with her , canā€™t her followers see the double standards she spouts ?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thatā€™s what makes me mad šŸ˜” when she split with Billy the kid and said about filthy women putting up pictures and Billy was looking at them !!! It was so terrible ā€¦ my god the irony some poor cow out there struggling to pay for nappies and food and her partner spending money on OF looking at Jodie , but thatā€™s ok with her , canā€™t her followers see the double standards she spouts ?
Seeing the state of her body now the only reason she was pissed off was because those women were 100x hotter and she couldnt handle it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her dame Edna photo has disappeared from Instagram. I thought Instagram were just hiding her photos from me cos I keep reporting them but it's gone šŸ¤­

I wonder if she deleted it or it got removed

Reactions: 8
This shows how little Jodie thinks of the people who do buy things for her ā€œrescueā€, announcing a facelift. If she cared for these animals the way she claims, sheā€™d rather that money went to the critters.

Reactions: 12
Your ones no more going down just stuck her face down to look that way, they are the most unsexiest photos whoā€™s paying for this fake tit show, she looks like sheā€™s taking a tit in the photo of them either side of her with her crusty nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread, Jesus my pelvic floor can't take this much laughing. I'll give Jodie her due, she's comedy bleeping gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So you're saying that you want Mabel and the skunks to just STARVE TO DEATH? Babies can get their own nappies if they want them that badly. The exotic wildlife of Essex ONLY HAVE JODIE SINGLE HANDEDLY KEEPING THEM ALIVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So you're saying that you want Mabel and the skunks to just STARVE TO DEATH? Babies can get their own nappies if they want them that badly. The exotic wildlife of Essex ONLY HAVE JODIE SINGLE HANDEDLY KEEPING THEM ALIVE.
So selfish every onlyfan that unsubscribes she loses an animal

• Haha
Cheeky early thread title suggestion.

Jodie Marsh is the best EVAH, haven't you heard?
Got her mates on her OF, but they're as stiff as Billy's bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt jodie's onlygrans gang gets paid more than the large chips they have to share.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.