Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully someone with Photoshop skills can dress them up like Mary and Joseph and the 3 wise men in time for Xmas 2023.

I imagine afterwards they put their wellies on and made out with the pets again.
Someone please do this! Do we have any photoshop experts on this thread?😂
---
*in my best Celine Dion voice*

Beans, farts
Vaginas getting pulled apart 🎵
jacket spud chokeage laughing at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine these scruffs turned up at your establishment. I can imagine the smell first of all, and the usual foghorn hysterical laughing loudly at nothing so everyone has no option but to listen.
A bowl of chips. Nice touch there so no one can complain they're living extravagantly 😂

Yeah Jodie where did you buy rescue a skunk from?
Screenshot_20230301_173826_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t matter where she goes. Be it a pub or an expensive restaurant, there will always be a bowl of chips on the table for her.
And, they are always the BEST CHIPS EVAA!!! Something else popped in my mind. It could be possible she knows "a guy" with skunks, but why would she need to rescue a baby? To own these animals requires knowledge of care and diet. If this "guy" has litters then I assume he knows what he's doing and therefore no need to have them "rescued" seems very convenient she "knows" people with all these exotic creatures suddenly needing homes 🤔

Reactions: 19
It doesn’t matter where she goes. Be it a pub or an expensive restaurant, there will always be a bowl of chips on the table for her.
True. Mmm chips I'm hungry for my dinner now.
And, they are always the BEST CHIPS EVAA!!! Something else popped in my mind. It could be possible she knows "a guy" with skunks, but why would she need to rescue a baby? To own these animals requires knowledge of care and diet. If this "guy" has litters then I assume he knows what he's doing and therefore no need to have them "rescued" seems very convenient she "knows" people with all these exotic creatures suddenly needing homes 🤔
I think Patricia is from spirit of the wild and the new skunk is from another petting zoo that Jodie loves 🙄 maybe she's fallen out with spirit of the wild

True. Mmm chips I'm hungry for my dinner now.

I think Patricia is from spirit of the wild and the new skunk is from another petting zoo that Jodie loves 🙄 maybe she's fallen out with spirit of the wild
She falls out with everyone, so I wouldn't be surprised. She'd probably fall out with her bloody shadow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she actually eat anything other than chips!?

She would be so annoying to eat out with. i can imagine her moaning about ‘Forrin’ food.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she actually eat anything other than chips!?

She would be so annoying to eat out with. i can imagine her moaning about ‘Forrin’ food.
I think she does eat her other foods. Like she’s not one of those “none of your foreign muck” types. She regularly used to show meals out with her parents but no matter what food she has, she will always have a bowl of chips on the side. Even in some of the fancier restaurants they used to go to youd see the ever present bowl of chips.

Reactions: 9
I think she does eat her other foods. She regularly used to show meals out with her parents but no matter what food she has, she will always have a bowl of chips on the side. Even in some of the fancier restaurants they used to go to youd see the ever present bowl of chips.
Yes i remember she would post those but i will assume she didnt eat any of that and just posted parges meals 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.